721-740

Chapter 721: You Might As Well Stay

When the black-haired old man arrived, the first thing he saw was He Zhi's headless corpse and his expression darkened in an instant. His piercing cold gaze was directed at Huang Xiaolong, "Rotten punk, you dared to kill this Tao Gu's disciple, I don't care who you are, you must die today!"

Clearly, he had mistakenly assumed that He Zhi was killed by Huang Xiaolong...

Chen Ruiguang seized the moment, struggling strenuously to shout out, "Master, we had just picked a Black Lotus above two million years old, then this brat came out of nowhere and ambushed us, killing Junior Brother He. He even took the Black Lotus away!"

A Black Lotus above two million years old!

After a momentary daze, ecstasy rose inside Tao Gu's heart as he hurried to look at Huang Xiaolong with feverish eyes, "Rotten punk, hand over that Black Lotus and I'll spare you and your woman, I'll let both of you leave!"

Huang Xiaolong had already put the Black Lotus away earlier before the old man noticed.

Chen Ruiguang sneered at Huang Xiaolong, "You heard that, punk! Obediently take out that Black Lotus and release me, my Master can spare your lives!"

"Is that so?" Huang Xiaolong was calm and indifferent. His fingers around Chen Ruiguang's throat tightened, crushing his neck and burning his soul away with the true immortal essence fire.

Chen Ruiguang's body fell limply to the ground when Huang Xiaolong relaxed his fingers. Chen Ruiguang's eyes were wide with disbelief that Huang Xiaolong actually dared to kill him in front of a Highgod Realm master.

Did this punk not know that his Master is a Highgod Realm cultivator?

Even Tao Gu did not expect that rotten punk to dare to kill his disciple right in front of him.

Murderous aura exploded from Tao Gu's eyes.

Those below Highgod Realm masters were nothing but measly ants.

A mere ant dared to kill his disciple right in front his face!

"Insolent!" Tai Gu roared in fury, attacking in a split second.

A giant hand imprint was about to slam down on Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei, enveloping them.

Initially, Tao Gu was worried that Huang Xiaolong would destroy the Black Lotus in desperation, but now, risking the Black Lotus being destroyed, Tao Gu was adamant in taking Huang Xiaolong's life.

On top of that, Tao Gu believed that his sudden attack would catch Huang Xiaolong off-guard and render him unable to react.

As the overwhelming palm imprint was about to strike Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei, a cold harrumph sounded in everyone's ears. The space in front of Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei rippled as a brilliant shining full moon appeared, blocking in front of them.

A resounding collision shook the air.

Tao Gu's giant palm imprint shattered and he grunted in pain. His body wobbled, lost his balance, and retreated one step back.

A figure appeared in front in of Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei.

Tao Gu was shocked and furious; who actually hindered him?!

"It's you, Crazy Lady!" Tai Gu's face didn't look very good when he saw who it was.

Shi Xiaofei was overjoyed when she saw who it was, she walked up and greeted: "Master!"