621-640

Chapter 621: You Should Give Us Some Compensation

Watching from the side, Yang Feiyue was shaking with astonishment when he saw that Huang Xiaolong's flames could actually melt iron and ores from the Divine World.

Only Highgod Realm masters were able to melt iron and ores from the Divine World by employing the godflame inside their body, whereas Huang Xiaolong, a mid-level God Realm master, could actually do so as well?!

In Yang Feiyue's eyes, every common law of the universe seemed to not apply to Huang Xiaolong. If the news that a mid-level God Realm was able to melt the Divine World's iron and ores were to leak out, what kind of shock would that cause?

Huang Xiaolong did not bother with Yang Feiyue's burning stare as he continued to move his hands, forming symbols in the air one after another and sending them into the pool of melted metal inside the Hailstone Holy Cauldron.

A short while later, a hazy green light shone from the Hailstone Holy Cauldron, spreading over a hundred miles radius. A clear ringing sound came from the cauldron as a palace flew out from inside it.

Floating in the air, the palace building shone with a dazzling golden light while exuding a wave of strong energy, indirectly forcing Yang Feiyue to retreat in a fluster.

Huang Xiaolong's right hand lightly slapped down and the palace spun wobbly in the air before floating down to the ground, exactly in the middle of the several hundred li land that he had cleared earlier, at the Golden Dragon Peak's mid-level.

Looking at the palace, Huang Xiaolong was happy with the result.

But, he planned to shift the entire Huang Family into the Black Warrior Institute, which was why a single palace wasn't enough, 'At least a dozen or so would suffice.' Huang Xiaolong thought to himself.

In order to enable the elite disciples to focus on their cultivation, the Black Warrior Institute's higher echelons allowed elite disciples to bring in servants with them, to take care of the cultivation caves and so on. Of course, these servants had to go through a strict inspection process before they were approved.

With this rule in place, Huang Xiaolong could have the entire Huang Family brought over to his Golden Dragon Peak. Although his family might be relatively safe residing in the Black Warrior City, the Black Warrior Institute was even more impenetrable.

As a result of his bet with Xiang Mingzhi during the inner disciples' assessment, the news about him possessing the Hailstone Treasure had leaked out. No doubt, there would be many who were willing to take a risk in the face of such wealth, and these people would not think twice about using the Huang Family to threaten him.

This was just in case, even if there was only one in ten-thousandth of a chance. Only by having his family in the Golden Dragon Mountain would he feel assured.

With a wave of his hand, Huang Xiaolong shifted another pile of Divine World iron and ores from the Hailstone Treasure, channeling his immortal essence fire to continue refining the second palace.

Huang Xiaolong wasn't afraid that the matter of his immortal essence fire being leaked out, in fact, he was hoping to borrow this Yang Feiyue's mouth to spread it out.

Knowing that his immortal essence fire could even melt iron and ores from the Divine World, those who were trying to covet his Hailstone Treasure would need to think twice if they could withstand the burn from his immortal essence fire!

Half an hour later, when Huang Xiaolong was just done refining the second palace, letting it fall beside the first one, loud wind noises were heard on the horizon, coming in his direction.