341-360

Chapter 341: Teach Them How To Behave?

Huang Xiaolong couldn't help smiling a little hearing the discussion on the next table and didn't mind it in the least.

Huo Ping? Top grade thirteen martial spirit, White Bear, twenty two years old, late-Xiantian Second Order strength... 'Indeed, his talent can be considered not bad.' Huang Xiaolong thought to himself.

Huang Xiaolong didn't mind the discussion on the next table, but hearing someone put a new guy, Huo Ping, on the same status as his Big brother, even saying that the kid's talent was much better compared to his Big brother, Huang Xiaohai was very much disgruntled in his heart.

Fire exploded in Huang Xiaohai's eyes, but just as he was about to stand up, Huang Xiaolong pressed a hand on his younger brother's arm, shaking his head,"Just a small thing, leave it."

"Big brother!" Huang Xiaohai was stunned, but the look from Huang Xiaolong's eyes made him return to his seat down.

Huang Xiaolong opened one of the wine jugs, pouring out two bowls for them, "Come."

The brothers clinked their wine bowls and took a big mouthful, filling the mouth with the fragrance of wine.

Huang Xiaolong nodded: "Not bad." This Hometown Wine, although not as good as the Sapidity Wine, it did not lose out to the Snow Moon Wine he had with Lu Kai in the Luo Tong Kingdom.

At this time, the voices from the next table sounded again.

"Say, what do you think Young Noble Divine Dragon's strength is now?"

"Several years ago, when he participated in the Imperial City Battle, he had just broken through the Xiantian realm, in my opinion, he is at most a Xiantian Fourth Order."

"Xiantian Fourth Order? I think that's not possible. Talented as he might be, it's impossible to advance one order every year, my guess is that he is a Xiantian Third Order. Who knows, maybe he hasn't even reached late-Xiantian Third Order."

Xiantian Third Order? Huang Xiaolong nearly choked listening to these people's estimations, smiling helplessly. Whereas Huang Xiaohai's brows furrowed deeper, these people's words grew more outrageous the more they talked.

That year, Huang Xiaolong revealed his strength once, but the Huang Family and Emperor Duanren had the news blocked, thus common people, in general, had no idea of Huang Xiaolong's strength.

Another wave of words floated over to their table.

"I heard that Huo Ping made a declaration yesterday, saying that he wants to pay a visit to the Southern Hill Estate to ask Young Noble Divine Dragon for 'guidance.'"

Guidance... meant asking for a battle.

"If that is true, I wonder who would come out on top."

Huang Xiaohai couldn't hold his temper in anymore, hearing that Huo Ping guy actually planned to go to that Southern Hill Estate to look for his Big brother.

"A bunch of idiots!" He scolded.

The customers at that table looked over, hearing Huang Xiaohai's voice.

"Kid, what did you say just now?!" A shaggy beard middle-aged man stood up from his seat and snapped at Huang Xiaohai. That expression was exactly one of an evil and vicious character.

"I said, all of you are a bunch of idiots, didn't you hear?" Huang Xiaohai repeated coldly.

That shaggy beard middle-aged man erupted in rage, one hand unsheathed the big knife in his hand, barking: "Kid, you're courting death!" and wanted to attack Huang Xiaohai.