How You Guys Met

You were in McDonalds ordering a burger, a coke, chocolate sundae and fries

"Here you go ma'am." The kind lady at the cashier said.

"Thank you."

You took your tray and tried finding a seat but there was none available in sight.

It was all taken already.

"Yo dudette! You having a hard time finding a seat?!" A blond guy with blue eyes asked you while walking up to you.

"Hey dude! And yeah it's all taken." You said looking around.

"Our seats are not taken! C'mon!" He said loudly dragging you to seat occuppied by other two people.

"Alfred, who is this lovely mademoiselle?" Said a blond guy with a cape.

Alfred hit him in the head and whispered something to the guy without you knowing because you picked up your phone.

"You can sit with us for today dudette! You seem like a cool person after all!" He said(loudly)

"Thanks! I'm (Y/N)" You chirped and he made you take a seat.

"No problem, dudette! It's a HERO's job to help someone!" Alfred said and laughing at the end.

You learned that the other guy was Arthur and the one with the cape was Francis.

"Hey Arthur! Why aren't you eating your burger!? Eat it!" Alfred said trying to shove the burger in Arthur's mouth.

"Unhand me you bloody git!" Arthur said trying to get away from Alfred.

"He should eat it! Right Francis?!" Alfred said turning to Francis still trying to shove it in Arthur's mouth.

"I will not agree with either of you because you are both idiots." He said flipping his hair.

You laughed and talked with them.

The trio bickering a little.

Until it was time to go.

"Bye guys!" You said waving at them.

"Bye dudette!" "Good bye!" "Bye!" They said smiling at you, waving.

You walked home feeling happy because you made friends.

The thing is. You both forgot to give your numbers to one another.

(*Sweatdrops* Whyyy???)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Alfie met someone.

Alfred: Yes, yes, I did.

Me: Is she beautiful?

Alfred: Yes, yes, she is.

Me: D'awww..

Alfred: W-What?!

Me: Nothing.... *takes burger and runs away*

Alfred: THAT'S MINE! *chasing me for the burger*

Me: Byeeee! *still running*

Alfred: My burger!!!!!!