He Meets Your Parents and Your Friends

You are currently trying to do your homework but couldn't concentrate because your friend was bugging you to let her meet America.

"I'm busy (F/N). Maybe some other time you can bother me with that." You said really trying to take your homework seriously.

If only you can understand why the fuck calculus is so important in your life then maybe you'd be interested.

"(Y/N)! Please let me meet him!" (F/N) said planting her face down on your bed.

You just kept ignoring her as if she was not wailing loudly of how stingy you are that you wouldn't let her meet your boyfriend.

"You just laughed at his nickname why would you be so interested now?" You asked facing her, obviously annoyed.

"I wanna try scaring him like how my dad scared my sister's boyfriend. Pleaaaaase?" She asked practically kneeling and bowing to you.

"Please (Y/N)." She said finally resorting to her final attack...... The Puppy Dog Eyes.

"Don't look at me like that!" You groaned banging your head on the table trying to avert your eyes from her.

"Pweaaase?" She asked in a baby voice along with the eyes with made it really hard for you.

"Fine! You can meet him." You answered through your teeth but unknown to you, your two parents have heard the whole thing and decided to step in.

"(Y/N), who is this America you are talking about?" Your dad asked stepping inside the room.

"Is it that Alfred boy hunny?" Your mom asked with a grin on her face right behind your father, as she entered your room.

"Where the heck can I get some privacy?!" You groaned banging your head on the table again.

Your mom and (F/N) giggled at you while your father let out a chuckle, shaking his head.

"So can we meet him? What is he like? Does he like baseball? Does he love meat? I-Is he... Blonde?(No offense)" He asked one question after the other.

"Arrgghhh! You can all meet him later! Just please get out!" You exclaimed shoving them all out of the room.

You locked the door because you heard them banging on it and pleading to meet him so you sighed and took out your phone and dialed America's number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

America's phone rang making him stop reading his book and looked at his phone to know whose calling.

'(Y/N)? Okay then...'

He thought answering his phone and heard your voice on the other side.

"Hello America."

"Hi (Y/N)!"

"Hey can you come to my house? My parents and my friend would love to meet you."

"R-Really?!"

"Yeah... Is it okay with you?"

America smiled and sighed softly so you couldn't hear. Truth is, he always wanted to meet your parents and friends.

"Of course it is! I'll be there in 5 minutes."

"Okay! Thank you America!"

You hanged up while he immediately changed clothes and went out, getting in his car and drove to your house.

"Well that went better than expected." You said out loyd and changed your clothes then plopped down on the bed.

In 5 minutes, true to his words, America arrived and knocked at your door.