You're On Your Period

You felt something wet on your sheets. As you open your eyes, you looked at your bedsheet that's soaked with red liquid.

You stared at it with awe and...

.

.

.

.

.

"I'M NOT PREGNANT!"  You exclamed.

Congrats! It's your period! :D

And yeah, you have to clean up. So you pulled you sheets to the laundry and after that you took a bath.

You decided to take your phone with you so you can listen to music while you bathe.

You we're in the middle of your shower when suddenly your phone beeped. You didn't mind it at first but, you phone kept on beeping.

Annoyed, no wait, correction.Very pissed, you replied with all caps, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG?! I'M BUSY GODDAMNIT!!!!"

After that, your phone only beeped once and didn't beep again. So you finished bathing feeling satisfied, but guilty because you realized that Alfred was the one texting.

You checked your phone, you saw 22 messages from Alfred. It went a little like this:

Hey (Y/N)!

(Y/NNNNNNN)...

Answer my textsssss...

Dudette are you okay?

(Y/N), if this is a joke I'm not laughing.

Please reply.

Seriously (Y/N), you would've texted back by now.

Did you get hurt anywhere?

Babe, answer me pleaseeee

Talk to meh D:

Watcha doin'?

McDonalds?

(Y/N)

(Y/N)!!!!

Answer the hero!

Lois Lane what happened?!

Do you need a hero???

A burger???

Anything?

(Y/N), please call me, text me, anything.

(Y/N), I'm really worried now. Please reply. I'll do anything.

The next one made you feel soo guilty because this is after you texted him in all caps.

Oh, I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. I'm really sorry please don't hate me. Don't leave me please?

Since you are on your *ahem* *ahem*, you got a little too emotional. Only a little bit. So you called him.

Thankfully, he answered on the first ring.

"Hey, (Y/N)."

Gosh! He sounded so depressed. "Look, Alfred I'm so sorry. I was showering and I-I I don't know what got into me for snapping at you like that. I-I'm so sorry. Alfred I'm s-so sorry."

You sobbed into the phone. "U-Umm... (Y/N), dude, why are you soo.. Ummm... Emotional?" He asked trying not to offend you in anyway possible.

"I-I'm..." You stammered off, not wanting to tell him.

"Come on (Y/N), you can tell me anything." He cooed into the phone trying to make you feel better.

"I'monmyperiod." You rushed out the words, hoping he won't understand. Unfortunately for you, he did.

"Oh! Okay! I'll bring movies, popcorn, burgers, drinks, candies, and we can cuddle. Sound nice? Good! I'll save the day for you (Y/N)! Byeeee~"

He hang-up and you smiled at your phone. He is very sweet.

"(Y/N)! I'M HERE!"

After that you both watched movies, ate popcorn and burgers, drinking sodas, lastly kissing. Haha. You were crying at sappy parts. Poor you, the movies messed with your emotion.

Alfred was there comforting you though. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Hey! It's me again! My friend letypie helped me with the first part but I finished it from middle soooo. yeah.

Alfred: She was so emotional but I still loveee her.

Me: Good Alfie. *pats head*

Alfred: *smiling like a goof*