He Takes You From School

America laid on his bed rolling around, really bored aince he had nothing to do.

They had no meeting today but you were at school.

He was bored of his games, eating burgers, pranking people, and irking England. (It's The End! Run while you can!!!)

All he really needed right now, is you.

"Ughhh!!! Why can't I just hangout with (Y/N) today!!!! Whyyyyyyy?????"

He rolled around again, making a caterpillar blanket out of himself.

'This is so boriiiiiiiiinnggggg!'

He thought as he took off the blanket and stood up, then started pacing his room.

'Should I just do it?'

He shook his head quickly and tried to stop his tempting thoughts.

'No, no, education is important.'

He thoughht again and a sudden thought popped up in his mind.

-America's LalaLand-

"Ughhh... I'm so bored." You groaned as you banged your head on the table.

"Miss (L/N), please shut up and pay attention." Your teacher snapped at you making you snap up lazily, not really interested.

"But it's boriiiinggg.." You groaned holding your head.

"If you think it's so boring then you might as well have a fun time in detention." Your teacher hissed, passing you a detention slip.

"But-"

"No buts Miss (L/N). Now please pay attention." Your teacher snapped at you again.

'Now how am I supposed to meet with America later?' You thought in your head.

'I'll have to stay in school longer.' You sighed quietly so that your teacher won't hear.

"America please save me." You whispered as you tried to listen to your teacher, yeaaahhh no.

You just doodled an SOS sign and an American Flag.

-End of America's LalaLand-

America snapped his head up quickly. "Oh no! Our time together might be shortened! Don't worry (Y/N)! The hero's coming to save youu!!!"

He exclaimed, taking his car keys and running off to his car to fetch you.

He suddenly stopped and gave it a little thought.

"Oh well,  I am the United States and I do what I want!"

He drove off to your school while screaming:

"FREEEEDDDDDOOOOMMM!!!"

...Timeskip...

You were bobbing your head up and down trying to keep yourself awake.

You took some mint candy from your pocket and popped it in your mouth and-Voila! It worked. You were know attentive.

'Ahhh, the magic of mint candy'

You thought as you placed your chin atop your palm.

Almost half of the class was quiet and you were able to hear the teacher a bit properly this time.

"Okay so do-"

She was cut off by a huge CRASH followed by...

"JOVOVIE!" A blonde man *cough* America *cough* screamed as he broke through the glass

And by that, I mean that your classroom window is broken.

You all stared at him with surprised looks on your faces. Your teacher was gaping at the man that broke a school property window.

Everyone was making a huge fuss about it while you were still gaping at your most highly insane boyfriend.

"Sir! What are you doing!? This is school property!" She exclaimed, completely angry that he had interrupted her class and broke the window.

"I'm just taking my property and don't worry I'll pay for that and have it repaired." He said waving off his words and walked over to you then carried you in a piggy back style.

Everyone stared at you in disbelief that you would be his property.

"Woah! What are you-!"

"Shh! I'm saving you from this hell hole!"

He exclaimed, interrupting you and jumping out of another window making another huge CRASH. All the students cheered and dashed to the window he jumped off carrying you, leaving your twitching teacher.

"I'LL REPAIR THAT TOO!"

He screamed as you guys were falling...

FROM THE FLIPPING THIRD FLOOR!

You screamed loudly as you burried your head on the crook of his neck.

America was laughing loudly as he fell down a trampauline causing him to bounce up high again.

He let go of you, causing you to fall down the trampauline and bounce up.

Everyone in your room laughed as they watched you both and soon enough  few more teachers filed inside the room.

"What were you thinking!?" You asked him while laughing as you jumped.

"I thought you were bored." He plainly said and started jumping on the trampauline again.

After a few trampauline jumping, you guys went back to his house and tried doing something different....

You tried making America dress up as Elsa and sing Let It Go. (Somebody SERIOUSLY needs to draw this)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Sorry if it sucked!

America: It was fun though.

Me: I wish I was more descriptive but it wouldn't be as funny  ;-;

America: Well... What's done is done.

America and I: #YOLO! Byeeeeeeee!!!!