He Walks In(Sorta) On You Naked

"Hello (Y/N)-san." Kiku greeted you as you answered your phone.

"Hello Kiku, what is it?" You asked.

"Um... I would like to invite you and Alfred-san to a hot spring. Feliciano, Ludwig, Francis, Yao, Ivan, and Arthur said they would go. I also invited Elizaveta."

Hot springs? Hmm.. That would be fun.

"Alfred do you want to go to the hot springs?" You asked as you turned around to look at Alfred.

"Hot springs? Sure!" He said as he ate a hamburger.

"Kiku, we'll go."

"Yes, then please go to the station tomorrow. Good bye (Y/N)-san."

"Good bye Kiku."

With that said, you are both going to the hot springs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow! It's huge!" You said standing infront of the building.

"Let's go in shall we?" Kiku said as he motioned all of you in.

Turn out Kiku knows the one who owned the place and asked for a reservation so you have the hot springs all to yourselves.

"Hey Elizaveta do I have to wear a towel?" You asked as you faced the half naked girl.

"Just bring a long and short towel and a hair clip." She said removing all her undergarments and wrapping herself in a towel.

"Thanks."

You finished preparing and you both entered the hot springs. You stared in awe and you both removed your towels sitting in a small stool for washing up.

You opened the faucet and poured some water on yourself.

"This is really nice." Elizaveta said as she massaged her scalp.

"Yeah. Let's thank Kiku again later." You said smiling at her.

She nodded and you both continued washing yourselves.

"I'll be going first." She said, wrapping her towel around her, clipping her hair and went to the main bath, the hot springs.

You nodded and continued soaping yourself and poured water.

Just as you finished but before you can wrap a towel around yourself you felt someone's eyes on you and you saw a huge gap from the ceiling by the bamboo wall. The wall only reached 3/4 you see.

"PERVERT!" You yelled as you saw a guy about to go down into the hot springs.

Elizaveta was startled to see a man by the wall and also screamed. "Aaaahhhhh!"

The door to the hot springs of the girls' side was slammed open as Alfred ran in.

"HEY! DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S NOT NICE TO PEEP AT NAKED GIRLS?!"

The man scrambled to get out but Alfred trapped him and knocked him unconcious.

Elizaveta was by your side trying to calm you down earlier.

"Thank you Alfred." You said sighing in relief.

"Your welcome du-" He was cut off when he saw you wet and naked. His eyes almost fell out.

"Huh?" You blinked in confusion.

3

2

1

Realization hit you that you were still naked. Standing infront of Alfred.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

You screamed and hit Alfred on top of his head with Elizaveta's frying pan with your right hand while using your left hand to cover your breasts.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Look I'm sorry for hitting you." You apologized for the 15th time that day.

Alfred rubbed his head.

"Man, you hit hard." He said wincing.

"I'm sorry!" You apologized again.

You apologized to Alfred over and over again. But all he was thinking was.

'She's so hot. It was worth it.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Sorry if it sucks! Hontoni gomen!
America: *Has a bump* Well....
Me: What?
America: Nothing.
Me: Meh. Now go sulk in the corner.
America: NEVAH!