He's Being Perverted

Lately, you are fascinated by all the tourist spots in France so lately you have been hanging out with him.

"Hey America can I go with France tomorrow? I wanna have a tour of his country." You asked America already preparing the stuff you were gonna bring for the tour.

"Sure! Just come back soon okay?" He said peeking his head in your room as you packed up.

"I will!" You chirped and placed all the things you need.

A brochure book.

French Dictionary

Map

Compass

Gadgets

Phone

Money

Extra Clothes

As soon as you turned to look at America he was already ling gone in his room.

AMERICA'S POV:

I'm getting really annoyed now. First she hangs out with France more than me.

She tastes his food and likes it more than mine.

Ugghh! This is so making me anxious! What am I gonna do? Waahh!! I hope it rains tomorrow!

I quickly took out some stuff I would need tomorrow.

Mustache

Disguise Bag

Burgers

Milkshakes

Phone

Money

Shades

Perfect. I thought as I rubbed my palms together making a really disoriented evil face.

If it does not rain then I'm gonna follow them. Hehe.

...Back to you...

Finally it's tomorrow! You thought as you took your bag and checked if everything was inside.

You heard France's car park in the driveway and took your bag, dashing to America's room.

"America I'm going now." You said as you peeked your head in, trying to get a glimpse of your boyfriend.

He fully opened the door and hugged you tightly. "Bye bye have fun." He said cheerfully and let go of you, pecking you lightly on the lips.

"I will bye!" You said just as he turned around to close the door.

You turned around yourself, ready to walk off and open the door for France but a certain someone grabbed your shoulders and spun you around.

When you did you got really scared. America was looking at you as if he was dead already or all the burgers are gone.

"W-What is it?" You asked him your face pale.

"If he ever touches you or anything call me okay? Also don't accept anything from him okay? Don't go into a hotel sighting with him. Oh! Don't take off any part of your clothing even if you are sweating like crazy!" He said in one breath which made you stare at him blankly.

"I will! I will! I'm going now okay?" You said smiling and got off of his grip and dashed out the door like a mad woman.

"Ready to go madame?" France asked in a gentleman manner and opened the door for you.