He Catches You Reading Yaoi of Him

You were obviously a fangirl so you thought about UsUk again and tries to find a yaoi story of them.

You typed in the the words: UsUk on your google browser on your phone or maybe in wattpad... I wouldn't know...

You got a result of doujinshis on your browser so you clicked on them and saw the scenes and you couldn't stop reading.

You know the ones with the manga like fan made ones right? The on ewith good scantalations? Yeah those...

"Oh my gosh.." You said as you kept reading, slightly getting a nosebleed from the hotness of the two.

You were so determined to finish them all that you just kept reading them for the whole week and because of that...

"Dudette, you had your face planted on that (phone/tablet/iPad) of yours for the whole week.. What have you been reading?" America asked, trying to look over your shoulders.

You quickly slapped the screen on your stomach, hiding the details from him.

"Come on! Don't be stingy (Y/N)! Let me see!" He said, still trying to take the (phone/tablet/iPad) from you.

"No can do! You're never gonna see what I have been seeing!" You said with full charge of stuborness.

After you said those words, you both fought over the (phone/tablet/iPad) by him chasing you all around the room then he gave up after 3 hours.

"Fine I won't look at it anymore." He said sighing and going off to watch tv leaving you in peace.

After a few minutes...

Your house phone rang but you refused to get up because you wanted to keep watching but you remembered your mom is gonna call and the ring is about to end so you dashed to the home phone, forgetting to lock the screen.

"Hello mom?"

You said and America immediately dashed to your (phone/tablet/iPad) and read the doujinshi, his eyes suddenly looked dull.

You walked back in and saw him holding your (phone/tablet/iPad) and his expression.

"I-I'm sorry?" You said more like a questioned.

"WHAT MADE YOU READ THIS WOMAN?" He exclaimed throwing his hands up.

"It's cute.." You said in defense.

"Wha-I don't even- I'm out!" He said walking off to the game room with a scarred look on his face.

"Well.... Oops?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Yaoi is freaking awesome! Also... Can you guys please read my one-shot of Ib, Gone For the Worst and my Kuroshitsuji Fan-Fic The Lost Is Found? You can find them in my account here :3

America: I would never understand you people...

Me: But it ish awesome o3o

America: I don't even wanna remember what I saw.

Me: *shows him UsUk yaoi*

America: AAAHHH!!! MY EYES!!! *covers eyes*

Me: *giggles* That's what you get.

America: Oh really?! *shoves a yuri infront of my eyes*

Me: NOO! MY EYES! *runs off covering my eyes*

America: THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!

Me: That's my line!!!

America: Not anymore it's not! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Me: *sweatdrop* I'M THE HERO!

America: That's my line!!!

Me: Not anymore it's not! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

America: *sweatdrop*

Me and America: Bye Bye minna~ Sorry if it's late but Merry Christmas!