When You Pull His Cowlick

A/n: Warning. A bit PG-13 only a bit. Don't worry it's not even a lime(I guess) It's also not a lemon so calm yourselves.

You stared at America's cowlick and squinted your eyes at it. You've been dying to know what would happen if you were to pull it.

Would it be just like all the fanfictions? Is it his ero-zone? Is it his weakness? You don't really know. So if you pull it you would have to be prepared for anything.

"(Y/N)? Why are you staring at my hair like that?" America asked you raising a curious normal-sized brow at you in question.

"It's nothing! Nothing really!" You said frantically wacving your hands infront of your face.

"Okay then." He said and started munching on a new burger. Somehow his supply never goes out and you wanted to know what would happen if that was to happen.

You groaned and went up to your room and took your phone. You don't really know anyone to call to ask about this. (F/N) was completely useless in answering the simple question.

Flashback...

"Say, (F/N), what do you think would happen if I were to pull America's cowlick?" You asked her while taking a sip of your Mocha Latte from Starbucks. (No this is not an advertisement)

She nearly spluttered out her drink after you said that.

"Why do you plan on doing that?" She asked you and suddenly froze. "You're in heat aren't you?" She said smirking placing a hand on her chin as if she was the top class world genius.

"No I'm not you idiot!" You exclaimed taking another huge gulp of your drink.

"I thought you were because isn't that like his ero-zone or something?" She said shrugging her shoulders.

"I don't know. That's what I want to find out actually." You said sighing and took the last sip of your drink.

"Then why don't you do it then? First time for everything right?" She said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Ewww!"

"Not like that (Y/N)! You dirty minded person!" She said.

"You're the one wiggling your eyebrows at me!" You exclaimed crossing your arms.

"I did no such thing." She said and started whistling.

You just sighed wishing that it would all be fine.

Flashback Over...

So who should I call? France? No, he'd probably be just like (F/N). Russia? Nah, he probably doesn't know either. China? Nah. Not really.

You pondered over the choices a little more longer and an idea popped up in your magnificent, fabulous, random, colorful, crazy and awesome brain.

I should call the countries with curls or cowlicks!

You quickly dialed Italy and waited for him to pick up his phone.

Italy and You Convo:

Italy: Ciao~ (Y/N)!

You: Hello Italy! Do you know what would happen if you were for example what would happen if I pull your curl?

Italy: Waahhhh!!! No! No! No! No! Please don't-a pull my-a curl! It-a really feels-a weird so please-a don't! I'll-a do anything-a! I'll-a do anything-a!

You could tell he was already crying.

You: No! I'm not gonna touch yours!

Italy: Oh thank you-a very much-a!