When You Meet Again

You went into Game Stop to buy a new game.

The new Assassin's Creed game came out yesterday and you wanted to play it so badly.

"C'mon! I know you're here!" You said rummaging through the shelves of the games.

You felt a glimmer of happiness when you found the game and started jumping up and down quietly while clapping your hands.

'I found it! I found it! I found it! I found it!' You kept chanting in your head as your hand reached over and grabbed the game.

You hugged it to your chest and felt happy.

'I'll try to find a horror game, next. You thought and started walking around with the game in your hands.

As you were peeking through the shelves, you saw Alfred on the other side of the shelf and giggled quietly to yourself as you thought of a plan to prank him.

You went to the other side and placed a random horror game pic on the next game he was gonna remove from the rack and heard him scream a little.

Making you lol on the ground clutching your stomach.

"Oh.. My... Gosh... Hahahahhaa!" You kept on laughing for a few more seconds and walked up to Alfred.

"Hey (Y/N)!" He said.

"Hey Alfred" you said smiling.

He was blushing a little because of embarrassment but you didn't see it.

"So what game were you looking for?" He asked you.

"I just wanted the new Assassin's Creed game and found it but I need to find  a horror game." You said to him.

"I know a friend who has one! Want me to borrow from him and lend it to you?" He asked smiling.

"Sure! That would be great! So what did you buy?" You asked him.

"Gang Beasts! Wanna play it this weekend?"

"Sure!" You agreed and exchanged phone numbers.

You both went out of GameStop and hang out for the rest of the day. You both went to the arcades, watched a horror movie where Alfred kept screaming like a girl, you both ate at Burger King and went to part ways.

"Call me okay!?" You said while running home because you were gonna be late.

"Sure!" He said shouting after you.

As you ran off somewhere he was walking to his car when he suddenly started thinking about you.

'She is so beautiful. Especially when she looks at me with her (e/c) orbs. She has the most beautiful smile. I really like her.' He thought while blushing.

'She might not like me.' He thought sitting down and starting the car.

He shook his head and looked up with determination in his eyes.

'No! The hero always gets the girl' he thought as he drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Hello!!!!!
Alfred: Hello beautiful. *blushing while looking at (Y/N)
Me: Knock it out Alfred!
(Y/N): It's okay, actually.
Me: Hmmm... Okay then but I have a request.
(Y/N): Sure dudette, what is it?
Me:Give me scenarios that you want me to add here.
(Y/N): Sure!
Me: Well that's all for today bye!!!!