He Does Something Girly

You and Alfred were walking down the road. Well you were, he was skipping around.

"Let's go into that store (Y/N)!" He exclaimed pulling you to a certain store.

He kept squeeling at the littlest of things. He even went to a make up section of a store and tried to put it on, not on you, but himself.

You sighed, staring at the American infront of you. You were starting to question his gender.

"Look! Which is better? Rouge or pink?" He asked holding up two lipsticks to your mouth.

"Alfred, what is wrong with you? You're acting like Poland! I'm starting to question your gender!" You exclaimed, clearly worried.

"Oh it's absolutely nothing!" He said placing a hand on his hip, like a girl.

You know that you can't do anything about it so you just went along with it.

You both went shopping for new clothes and you were more tired than him.

You stopped him from buying a skirt for himself. You aslo stopped him from testing make up.

You rubbed your ankle as you sat down at a chair. "Alfred, can we please take a break? We've been shopping for 2 hours." You said emphasizing '2 hours'.

"But we have so much to do! Get up and start walking! There's a sale going on over there!" He pointed at a store which is being crammed with girls.

Oh hell no. I don't want to go in there. You thought as you didn't notice Alfred dragging you to the store.

You were too late to protest as he dragged you in and pulled clothes with girls.

You guys went back to Arthur's place (a/n don't ask why) you were extremely tired but Alfred was just plain.... Girly.

"I'M HOME!" Alfred said walking in and throwing the bags on the couch.

"Welcome back Alfred and (Y/N). How did shopping go?" Arthur  asked while sipping his tea.

"It was horrible." "It was fantastic!" You and Alfred answered at the same time.

"We found this wonderful heels at a store and I just thought that it might look good on her!" Alfred said as he took out the heels.

This was no definition of girly. It was more girly than girly. You froze and started to worry about his gender yet again.

"Oh! It seems that I placed a spell on Alfred so that he can act gay. Silly me. Forgot to remove it before you guys left." Arthur said hitting his head.

"You did what?!"

"Sorry love, he was annoying me. I'll remove it right now."

And with those words Arthur removed Alfred's curse and he went back to normal.

"Hahaha! Hey (Y/N)! Why am I holding heels?" He asked still looking at them weirdly.

You and Arthur stiffled your laughter as Alfred freaked out and threw the heels away.

"You were so girly today." You said giggling.

"I was? I don't remember anything though." Alfred said scratching his head.

"You tried to buy a skirt for yourself, you tried to put on make up and lastly you tried wearing heels, Alfred." You said and with that.

You and Arthur shook the house with your laughter leaving Alfred as a blushing mess.

"ARTHUR IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT?!" Alfred exclaimed as he was chasing Arthur.

"It's your fault for annoying me and for being so open!" Arthur yelled as he ran way from Alfred.

"GET BACK HERE!"

You just laughed at this little ordeal and ate some food.

What you guys didn't know was that Matthew(Canada) was filming you both the whole day.

The next day, the video was played in the World Meeting and everyone got a kick out of it except Alfred who blushed madly in his seat. Fidgeting the whole time.

Meanwhile, you were laughing your ass off in your house because Matthew gave you a copy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Pffft... Poor (Y/N)... Hahahhahahhahahhahahhaha! Mein Gott! Hahahahhahaha!

Alfred: S-Shut up!

Me: Awwww Alfred's blushing. What're you gonna do? Strut down infront of me with killer heels? BWAHAHHAHAHA!

Alfred: Oh God Shut up!

Me: Hahaha.. Anyways... Keep reading these scenarios okay? Thanks byeeeee!!!!!