When You Watch Don't Hug Me I'm Scared

"Hey (Y/N) have you watched 'Don't Hug Me I'm Scared' yet?" (F/N) asked you while munching on her churros and yes Spain gave you some now shut your pie hole.

"Not yet. I don't know what's so good about it though. I wanted to see it through but when I saw kiddy characters I watched CinnamonToastKen instead." You said and reached your hand for the soda.

(F/N) slapped your hand as you reached out to grab it making you retract your hand with a -Have-You-Gone-Completely-Insane- Look.

"That is my soda." She said taking it in her hand.

Actually it's your soda. She just wants the one with most liquid inside.

"That is mine. See? You even wrote your name on yours." You said showing her 'her real soda' with her name written with permanent marker on the bottle.

"Oh yeaaaahhh... Here you go." She said handing the soda back to you.

You tried taking it but she quickly drank the soda, finishing it, before returning the can to you.

"You drank it." You said.

"Yeah! Now go! I know you want to go talk with America? And thank Mama Sita for the churro!"

"I will."

Yeah, you never knew why she would call Spain Mama Sita. Guess you'll never find out why and when she started doing that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You went back to your house and gotnout of your uniform, changing into a more comfortable clothing and went out to go to America's house.

Thank Fridays.

You quickly went there thinkinhg of watching the said video earlier and called your boyfriend while standing infront of the door way.

After a couple of rings he picked up the phone.

You- Hey America!

America- Sup dudette!

Me- Can I come over?

America- Sure you can!

Me- Good. I'm already here.

You turned the call off and barged inside the house as if it was yours.

"HUNNY I'M HOME!" You screamed letting out small giggles as you heard America's scrambling feet to get downstairs quickly.

"Nice to see you again!" He exclaimed engulfing you in a big bear hug.

"Yep, it's a Friday afterall."

You guys made eye contact and stared into each others eyes, the message quickly received by the other as you both leaned closer to each other...

"VIDEO NIGHT!"

You both exclaimed in each other's faces and dashed to the kitchen preparing some snacks for the two of you to munch on while watching videos.

After gathering the snacks you both dashed up into his room and sat on the bed placimg your backs to the headboard and restfing the laptop on the middle of the two of you comfortably.

"Okay! Let's start! What do you have in mind?" He asked you opening up youtube.

"I wanna watch Don't Hug Me I'm Scared. Is that okay?" You asked him getting a handful of popcorn and shoving it in your mouth.

"Okay! Let's do this!" He typed in the name of the video and searched for it. He saw the picture of the video and looked at you.

"Are you sure it's not for kids?" He asked you, quite unsure.

"I don't know. (F/N) kept on insisting and I quote "Years have already passed and you still haven't watched it." You said doing the quotation marks with your fingers.

"Haha! Okay if you insist!" He said clicking on the video and paused it waiting for it to load fully first.

It took just a little time so he clicked play.

"Let's get creative!" The notepad in the video exclaimed.

"Awww... He's so cute!" You exclaimed.

America continued to watch the video raising a brow a little seemingly bored.

Then the video proceeded on.

"I can see a hat.

I can see a cat.

I can see a bird with a baseball bat.

I can see a dog.

I can see a frog.

I can see a ladder laying on a log."

You both sang along. You both won't progress because you kept onlaying back to the singing part so America sang along as well.

After 10 minutes of pleading you finally agreed to continue the video.

"Green is not a creative color."

America bust up laughing at this thinking of the countries with green in their flags.

"I am so glad I don't have green in my flag!" He said laughing wiping some tears from crying because of too much laughter.

Suddenly things in the video started getting missed up. The music, the background, the organs.

You and America was so creeped out. You both paled badly and America almost puked that he started shaking. But you were worse, you were actually traumatized. Sure, you were good with horror and gore but if it's like this? Ughh. You can't take it.

"So let's agree to not be creative again."

The video finally ended and you both just stared at the screen for a solid 5 minutes with wide eyes.

America turned to look at you and saw how badly traumatized you were and tried to hug you.

"Don't Hug Me I'm Scared."

He ended up laughing at the unintended pun but still ended up hugging you and comforting you throughout the night. (Not like that. Geez. You guys."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Oh Gawd.

America: It was horrible!

Me: I know! But it was amazing!

America: It scared the crap out of me and it traumatized (Y/N)!

Me: Meh. She'll be fine.

America: Waaahhh!!

Me: It's gonna be okay! Geez!

America and Me: Byeeee~!