When You Guys Hang Out

It's almost Saturday. The end of the school week. You were having a hectic time this Friday.

You instantly jumped from your seat and dashed through the door like a mad woman as soon as the bell rang, not giving your teacher a chance to speak.

Why you ran? Math was killing you! You hateeeee Math. (You can change the subject if you want). It was the loath of your life.

As soon as you got home you laid flat on your bed while blasting the music on.

(Y/R) (your ringtone) played through your phone and you picked it up.

"Hey (Y/N)! Since it's Friday wanna play the games we bought?" Alfred said through the other side and you were over joyed.

"Sure! Pick me up at 5'!" You said and he hang up.

Meanwhile with America...

"Woohoo!" He yelled as he hang up on the phone and started preparing the X-Box and the games.

He also prepared snacks to munch on as you both played the game.

"Something's missing." Alfred said scratching his head.

He went upstairs and took his comfy very huge pillow chairs and placed it on the game room and place the Hero archives blanket on the floor.

"Now to make myself look like a hero!!!!" He aaid zooming to his room and fixing himself up there.

Meanwhile With (Y/N)...

You were just finished putting all your necessary things in your bag and went to ask your parents if you could go.

"Hey mom!" You called from the living room.

"In the kitchen!"

You dashed to the kitchen and started jumping.

"Mom can I please go to Alfred's house to play video games? Pwease?" You begged with your puppy dog eyes.

She sighed and said Fine.

As you rish up the stairs to get your stuff, your mom called out to you and you answered.

"Ya mom?!" You called from the stairs.

"Use protection!" She hollered from the kitchen and you blushed a bright red before taking your stuff and running down the stairs to her.

"It's juat video games mom. Oh! Can you tell dad for me?" You told her.

"Sure" she said and you walked to the living room and your phone vibrated in your pocket.

"I'm almost there dudette! I'll be there in 3. Start counting down."

You started counting down.

"3"

"2"

"1"

'Honk! Honk!'

You heard a car outside and saw Alfred waving over at you.

"Bye mom!"

"Bye sweetie!"

You walked out the door and Alfred opened the door for you.

"Right on time." You joked.

"A hero is never late!" He said smiling like a kid and he drove to his house.

This timeskip is brought to you by...

You were sitting on one of the huge squishy pillows, waiting for Alfred when he busts into the room with the snacks.

He set the game and these happened:

*Playing the game

*Eating

*Accidentally Hitting each other

*Apologizing

*Blushing

*Cheating with every chance given

*Bickering

*Laughing

You were both having such a fun time, you almost forgot about the present you brought for him.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" You snapped back to your senses and paused the game making him jump.

You ran to your bag and took out a signed poster of Captain America and other hero characters.

"Here you go." You said handing them to Alfred.

"Thanks, (Y/N)! You're the best!" He said tackling you into a hug.

You sighed in relief because he loved it.

He soon realized what he was doing and quickly let go of you, blushing like Romano's tomatoes.

"I-I'm sorry!"

You just giggled and said it's fine. You both went back to playing games until you had to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: The next chapter will be uploaded soon!
Alfred: Dudette I just had the most enjoyable gaming everrrr!
Me: Shut up! *puts pillow on Alfred's face*
Alfred: *muffled by pillow* Can't breathe!!!*struggling*
Me: Anyways, please continue reading. I already have the list of scenarios and I will be able to finish this in one month if I'm not busy. *still pushing the pillow in Alfred's face*
Alfred: *still struggling* *muffled* Let go of me you evil villain!
Me: I made you! Well that's all for today! Byeee~!