You Catch Him Singing

You were too caught up in your thoughts when you suddenly heard loud music coming from the living room.

You were startled that you accidentally dropped your tablet/iPod. You were horrified at your mistake and started making a funeral.

'MY BABY! MY POOR BABY!'

You wailed in your head as you cradled the now lagging tablet/iPod.

The loud music was still playing and you went down to check it out and low and behold...

Alfred was watching an anime with super loud volume because the speakers were on max and he was singing along so it made you want to watch.

"Hei hei Daddy koora wo choudai 
Hei hei Mommy hei hei Mommy 
Tsukuritate no appuru pai no 
Ano aji ga wasurarenain da"

"Maru kaite chikyuu 
Maru kaite chikyuu 
Maru kaite chikyuu 
Ore Amerika"

"Aa hitofude de
 Mieru subarashii sekai
 Biifu mo yume mo suupaa saizu!
 Ameri-"

"Ahhhhhhh!" He screamed because just as he was about to go for the finishing bang to the song when he turned around and saw you. He panicked and quickly shut the DVD off.

'Man! Japan makes too many animes and I forgot I was one there!'

Alfred thought as he looked at you. You were staring curiously at him because everytime he watches anime and you catch him, he'd always let you watch with him.

'Strange.'

You thought as you stared at your boyfriend. "Alfred why did you scrambe to turn off the DVD? You'd always let me watch." You said.

"It's top secret! By the way I sure am hungry! (Y/N), please make some burgers. Pleaaaaaaaseee?" He asked with his pouting face.

This was just too adorable that you had to drop the topic. "Sure thing." You said kissing his cheek and went off to the kitchen to find some patties and a spatula to cook with.

'That was sooo close. I don't even know how she'd react to that, if she finds out!' Alfred thought as he sat back down on the couch and cleaned his glasses.

"You sing really well." You said handing him the burgers and sat down next to him.

"Thanks! I'm glad you think so!" He blushed and quickly ate a burger. You giggled at his cuteness as he turned red.

He scarfed down his food and kissed you. "You'd make a great wife."

As soon as he let those words slip you became a blushing and stuttering mess.

"W-Wha? T-Thanks." You stammered and quickly walked off to your room.

As soon as he heard your door shut he quickly sighed in relief. 'Would she leave me? Would she hate me for not telling her? Would she still love me?' Alfred asked himself in his head.

'No! I believe in her. She won't leave me... Right?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Sorry for not updating for sooo long!

America: I didn't get to see her at all!

Me: I'm sorry! I was so busy with practices and school activities that I didn't get the chance to- I'm so sorry!

America: At least I got to see you now. *smiles at you*

Me: I actually have another account here in wattpad for the rpg games! I already published an Ib One-Shot. The title is Gone For The Worst. The other account is Leila2722. That's all byeee!!!!

America: Bye! *blows kisses at you*