He Tells You He's A Country

"Hmmm... I wonder if I'll get to see America today?" You said to your friend, (F/N).

"America? Who on earth names their child America?" He/She laughs

"Don't laugh at my boyfriend or I'll sick Grell on your ass." You threatened with a smile on your face, knowing that she's scared of your dog.

"Fine fine, but don't you think it's strange?" She asked.

"What's strange?" You asked rhethortically.

"You know.. That his name is a country.. It's kinda weird, no offense." She said hesitantly, obviously scared of you.

"Hmm... I don't mind.. Besides, it's just a nickname." You said shrugging your shoulder at her as you walked home.

"Oh well...I better get going! Bye (Y/N)!"

You waved good bye to her as you continued walking home in deep in thought.

'Why did Alfred want me to call him America? He could have made me choose something else but America?'

You kept on thinking about it until you realized you were standing infront of America's doorstep.

'Let's just ask him.'

With that, you knocked on the door and America immediately answered it.

"Yo (Y/N)! Never knew you were gonna visit! Come in!" He said ushering you inside.

You guys went in and America closed the door behind you.

"What do you want to drink?" He asked, poking his head in the fridge.

"Just a (F/S/D), please." You said cheerfully.

"Okay!"

A few minutes afterwards, America sat beside you on the couch, placing some sandwhiches and your drinks on the table.

"Thanks!" You said and grabbed a sandwhich, taking a big bite.

"So why are you here (Y/N)? I thought you were busy?" He said taking a snadwhich himself and eating it with 5 bites.

"I have a question for you... Why is your nickname America?"

"I just want it to be.."

"Why are you and your friends nicknames countries?"

"It's nothing."

You pouted and started acting.

"Y-You don't trust me?" You asked as you made your voice waver a bit, fake tears dripping from your (e/c) orbs.

"No! It's not like that!" America exclaimed hugging you.

"Then why won't you tell me!" You exclaimed, sobbing while thinking: 'It's either I'm a good actress or he's just that gullible.'

"Fine! I will!" America exclaimed as he cannot take anymore of your crying.

"Yay!"

He explained to you on how he was America from Hetalia. That he and his friends are all from that anime.

"So why are you guys real?" You asked, tilting your head.

"We were always real. Japan just made an anime about our lives. Everything there was true. Peopke just found it hard to believe." He said shrugging.

You remained silent for a few minutes and America was getting worried that you hate him now.

"(Y-Y/N)?" He asked warily, fearing your reaction.

"KYAAAA!!! OMFZ! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M DATING AMERICA!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! AHHHHHHH!!! I CAN'T BREATHE! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!"

America had ran behind the couch for protection because he thought his girlfriend has gone crazy.

You calmed down after jumping around and sees America hiding behind a couch.

"Never knew you were a fangirl (Y/N). But I still love you." He said smiling.

You smiled back and kissed his cheek. "And I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Finally an update!

America: Yeahhhh

Me: Are you still mad at me?

America: Nope, I'm also sorry for saying those things.

Me: No problem. I'll do my best in updating. Sorry about that.

America: I already forgave you so no worries.

Me: Yeah, except the fact that Russia has been asking me to be one with him!*I'm looking at you Denize!*

Russia: Become one with Mother Russia da?

Me: Russia since when were you a mother?

Russia: *dark aura* kolkolkolkolkolkolkol

Me and America: *runs away* CALM DOWN RUSSIA!!!!!