You Prank Him With His Friend

You were thinking of getting back at Alfred for scaring you before. Remember when he asked you out?

Yeah, you pretty much still remember that.

'Now that I think about it. How can I prank him? Should I scare him? No, that would be too cruel. Well he did make me cry. Hmmm... How should I prank him?!' You thought to yourself, still walking to Alfred's house.

Hmm... Maybe I should call Natalie(Belarus)? No, she scares me a little bit. France? No. Germany? No. Italy? No.

You kept walking all over the place and saw a cafe just a small walk from where you are currently standing.

'Maybe I should get a little bit of cake before I go to Alfred's house.' With that thought you went inside the cafe and spotted England.

"Hey Arthur!" You greeted him as you made your way to him.

"Oh! Why hello (Y/N). A pleasure to see you here." He said smiling at you and sipping his tea.

"Can I sit here?" You asked him pointing to a chair infront of him.

"Sure. Go ahead, love."

You sat down and ordered a (F/C) and some Earl Grey tea. As you waited for your meal, you ended up telling Arthur what you were thinking and he became interested.

"Maybe I can help you." He said smiling.

"Really?"

"Yes, just to make sure. It's not something I'm against of is it?" He asked you unsure whether he made the right choice in helping you or not.

"Of course but we still need to think of something! Let's write our ideas on this paper!" You said pulling out a clean sheet of paper and a pen.

You looked at the time and it was still early. About 9:30 A.M. You guys planned until you only came up with 7 ideas on how to prank Alfred.

Here's the list:

1. You both lock him in his room with no burgers but Arthur's scones and tea for 5 hours.

2. You use Arthur's magic and turn him into a girl for a whole two days.

3. You will trick him into believing that you're lesbian.

4. You scare him with some scary things, such as dressing up as a certain ghost/monster.

5. Make Arthur fake confess to Alfred about his 'undying love' for him.

6. Call Matthew and ask him to give you maple syrup to use as maple balloons and throw them at Alfred.

7. Pretend that you got into an accident and lost your memories where as Arthur will call Alfred and tell him the news.

In all of these you thought about recording it but you have to choose one. That is the best.

"So which do you think?" You asked Arthur as he looked at what you both wrote down.

"I prefer the no. 1 but what about you?" He asked you.

"Hmmm... No. 5." You replied giggling a little.

"We need to agree into something though." He said looking at the list again.

"LET'S CALL FRANCIS AND YAO!" You suddenly exclaimed and took out your phone.

As you were explaining it to them you all agreed to make England do prank #5.

"N-NO WAY AM I DOING THAT YOU TWATS!" He exclaimed, blushing at the thought.

"Awww come on Arthur. It's just fake." You said doing the puppy dog eyes.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Uhhh!!! Fine! I'll do it." England muttered in defeat.

"Yay!" You jumped off on your seat and dragged him to Alfred's place.

You both knocked on the door and the American opened the door.

"Welcome!" Alfred exclaimed as he opened the door.

"Come in, come in." He said letting you guys in.

"Alfred, can you help me here in the kitchen for a bit?" You sent a thumbs up at Arthur behind Alfred's back.

As you both went in the kitchen, Arthur began setting up cameras, invisible cameras all over.

After you guys went back you excused yourself to the comfort room and ran, hiding behind a wall.

"Alfred, I have something to tell you." Arthur said as he fake blushed.

How can he do that? Oh yeah, magic.

"Hmm? What is it Iggybrows? You can tell me anything." Alfred said as he smiled at Arthur.

"I-I I love you Alfred! I just couldn't keep it in anymore. I couldn't get you out of my head! I don't mind if I have to share you! Please go out with me!" Arthur said as he hugged Alfred.

You giggled silently as you saw Alfred's horrified face that is pale and his soul coming out of his mouth.

"W-w-what?" Alfred asked bewildered.

"I love you." Arthur said still hugging Alfred.

Alfred pushed Arthur away and exclaimed: "I'm straight! And I love (Y/N)! I can't date you Arthur!"

He tried loosening Arthur's grip but he held tightly onto Alfred. That is when you decided to walk in and Alfred started stuttering badly.

"(Y-Y/N)! It's not what you think!" He started flustered as he finally pushed Arthur away.

Just then Arthur who was quiet, started chuckling which was thrown into full blown laughter.

"Bwahahahhahah! Y-You really t-think that I love you?! Hahahah!" Arthur laughed as tears were starting to pour from his eyes.

You laughed along with Arthur, clutching your sides.

"This is so not cool!" Alfred said frowning.

"Awww.. Don't worry. I'll delete the videos if you become my servant for a week." Arthur said smiling sadistically.

"N-No fair!" Alfred exclaimed.

You seized your laughter and walked up to Alfred.

"What was that for?!" Alfred whined to you for pranking him.

"Told you I'd get you back didn't I?" You said as you smirked and walked out and went home.

When they were sure that your not there England grabbed America.

"Time to start working America."

"NOOOO!"

And that is how America became enslaved to England for a whole week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: I know that the chapters are horrible lately. I'm verry sorry for that.

America: Yeah. Sorry for that.

Me: But please continue reading this book! I won't stop updating until 0 people will read this.

America: Yep!

Me: Arigato gazaimasu!

America: Thank youuuu!