First Kiss

"Hey (Y/N)! Do you want to go get some ice cream?" Alfred asked you from the living room.

"Sure!"

You guys went out and went into an ice cream store, serving maaannnyyy flavors.

You both went in line and started playing twenty questions.

"Favorite Movie?"

"Captain America."

"Favorite Song?"

"(F/S)."

"Say (Y/N), What would you do if I k-kissed you?" Alfred stuttered, blushing slightly.

You blushed and was about to reply but got cut off by the person at the counter.

"Good afternoon Ma'am, Good afternoon Sir, What can I get you?"

"I'll have two scoops of Vanilla. What about you?"

"I'll have (F/F) ice cream, please."

The both of you got your ice cream and decided to take a walk at the park.

Alfred suddenly turned to you and smiled.

"You have some ice cream here." He said pointing at the corner of his lips.

You tried to wipe it off but to no avail. You failed.

"Over here." Alfred said pointing at the corner of his lips again.

You wiped it again but it won't come off.

"Here let me get that for you." He said coming closer with a napkin from the shop.

You blushed a bit at his closeness but payed no mind to it, staring at his blue eyes.

As he got closer, Alfred lowered his hand with the napkin.

Your eyes fluttered close and so did his and he closed the gap between you both, giving you a sweet, soft, kiss.

When he pulled back you both blushed brightly and he chuckled.

"Yummy! You taste like (F/F)!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Sorry if it sucked.

Alfred: Dat Kiss though.

Me:*sweatdrops*

Alfred: Byeee~ See you again!

Me: If you love Detective Conan/Aicon search for this surname: EJMateo. Read her Quiz Bee. Thanks!