When You Get Sick

Flashback:

"This is so fun America!" You exclaimed. You were outside your house playing in the rain with your boyfriend.

"Really (Y\N)? You really think so?"

"Of course America! Because I'm with you!"You said making him blush.

(@NewYork001: So cheesy!

Me: You're the one who thought of this -_-)

"Well, let's have loads of fun then!" America exclaimed and stomped on a puddle getting the both of you even more wet.

You laughed as the cold water splashed on your feet and jumped along with America and started kicking puddles at one another.

End of Flashback

You groaned as you woke up feeling a little woozy. You sat up on your bed but ended up falling on your pillows again.

'Ughh.. Why am I so lazy todayyy?'

You complained in your mind and forced yourself to stand up. You staggered to the bathroom and fixed yourself, completely unaware that you are sick.

After you took your bath, you dried your hair and put on some clothes.

I have to go to school today.. You thought as you took your bag and walked slowly down the stairs.

You went to the kitchen counter and saw your mom there.

"Morning, sleepy head. Eat up." She said placing your food infront of you. It was BACON PANCAKES!

You tried eating some but you just ended up pushing the food away.

"What's wrong? You never declined bacon pancakes..like EVER." Your mom said wiping her hands off.

"I don't know.. I just don't feel like eating." You said shrugging your shoulder.

"Please don't tell me you're on a freaking diet." She groaned, slapping a hand on her forehead.

"I'm not on a diet, mom." You answered in a groggy voice and shivered.

"What's wrong?" She asked you as she noticed you shiver.

"It's so cold. Don't you feel cold?" You asked her while rubbing your arms to keep you warm.

You are already wearing a long-sleeve shirt so your mom gave you a shocked look.

"It's actually very warm. (Y/N), stay still for a sec." She said makingnher way to you.

She placed a hand on your forehead, feeling your temperature and backed her hand off quickly.

"You're burning up!" She exclaimed.

"Am not. It's so cold mom." You said rubbingmyour arms faster.

"Hey, what's wrong with you kiddo?" Your dad who popped out of no where asked you, placing a hand on your head.

"Nothing." You said in a tired voice.

"She's sick." Your mom answered him with a sharp edge to her tone.

"I'm not sick!" You exclaimed but ended up sneezing afterwards.

"Yes you are. So you are gonna be staying here." Your mom said.

"But I have school." You whined.

The exams was just a few days away so you can't really rest up on a school day.

"I'll call your school to let them know. But for know just take the day-off and rest in your room." She said and lead you to your room.

She made you lie down so you did. She placed the covers ontop of you and she pecked your forehead.