It's Your Birthday!

Guess what date it is today... Yep! That's right! It's (Your Birthday Date) and right now you are calling America to ask him to hang-out with you today.

The phone was ringing and it made you anxious if he would pick up or not. Of course, he picked up.

You-Hey America!

America- Sup dudette!

You- I was wondering.. Would you like to hang-out today?

You were fidgeting in your seat hoping he would say yes because you really wanted to spend the day with him.

America- Uhh.. Sorry but I'm busy.

You- Oh.. Uh.. I-It's okay. I'll manage.

America- Okay. Good bye for now.

You- Yeah.. Bye for now.

The phone call ended just like that. He didn't even bother to explain himself to you. Ugghhh! It makes you so frustrated to even think of that and it was your birthday too!

You got up and dressed yourself in jeans, a (F/C) tank top, topped with a (F/C) jacket and some sandals. You placed some natural make up on meaning- Powder and lip balm. You combed your hair fixing it into the style you want.

You started pacing your room thinking of something to do when your parents asked if you wanted to go out with them but they quickly stopped when they saw your crazy depressed state in a corner of your room.

How could he? What would he feel if I did this on his birthday? You thought as you started trying to peel the paint off of your wall but immediately stopped.

You stood up and decided to take a walk on the park since you had no one to celebrate with, don't count your parents.

You walked around the park seeing all the couples making you frown and look up at the sky. You sat at the swing on the right side and started swaying slightly.

"Stupid America." You muttered under your breath, pushing your feet off the ground a little more harder causing you to go higher.

After a few minutes on the swing you decided to go to his house instead. You stood up and walked your way to America's house, unfazed on how big it is.

You were about to knock on the door, hoping he'd be there but instead, it was Italy who opened the door looking like he was rushing off to somewhere while frantically talking to the phone.

"Eh?! Seriously?! You-a found-a it? You lost-a it? Okay-a, I-lla try looking for it." He looked up and saw you with his eyes closed. "Ah! Bella, do you want to come with me? We need to find something quick-a!"

He grabbed your wrist and started pulling you with a grin on his face making you struggle in trying to catch up with him.

Where is he taking you? What are you guys trying to find? "Italy, what are you trying to find?" You asked him trying to get in on what is happening.

"It's-a something really-a important! We must find it!" He said continuing to drag you around. "Just tell me what it is so I can help in searching for what it is!" You said exclaimed, wanting to know what it was because you were curious and feeling left out.

"Shh! Bella, let's-a just find-a it." He said and walked around, dragging you to places in circles, by now your feet were starting to hurt really badly and you were exhausted. You needed to rest.

"Italy, just tell me what it is so I can help you!" You groaned while walking with him while looking around.

"No can-a do bella. Oops!" He paused and looked at his phone as it ping'ed meaning that there was a message.