He Tells You To Call Him America

America was at the world meeting, listening to England scold him for his irresponsible actions yet again. It involved you and before you ask no, you did not get pregnant.

"Just tell her you're America you git! Everyone in public is gonna know your human name if you keep this up! Only private people is allowed to know!" England kept ranting on and on until America had the chance to speak.

"I just don't think I can England. She might hate me. I don't want her to leave me." The sad country said as he hung his head low.

"Despite all that you need to tell her. Have faith in your girlfriend, America. If (Y/N) is really the right person for you then she'd accept you for who you are." England said as he pat America's back condescendingly.

America let out a huge smile and engulfed England in a bone crushing hug. "Thaaank youu!" America said as he let go and ran out of the conference room to go to you.

"I just told you to tell her but not right now you bloody git!" England yelled after the American who has already been long gone.

"You can't stop l'amour England." France said as he played with the tip of his hair.

"I know that but he could of at least wait after the meeting is over." England said glaring at the Frenchman.

"Whatever, black sheep of Europe." France said shrugging and sipped some of his wine.

"You bloody Frog face!" England exclaimed as the argument between them began.

~~~~~~

'Knock' 'Knock'

You heard a knock so you pondered about who could be here. Your parents were out. Alfred had a meeting. You grabbed your bat incase of an emergency and carefully opened the door.

You sighed in relief as you saw Alfred there smiling at you in a kind, calm demeanor.

"Hey Alfie, I thought you were in a meeting." You said smiling at him.

"I was but I came here to hang-out with you!" He said doing jazz-hands and you giggled. You let him get inside the house and prepared his favorite burgers with milkshake.

He was calm, hyper, and happy at the outside but his insides were shaking in anticipation, excitement and fear.

"Eat up!" You said placing the burgers infront of you both. You both dug in and started making small talk here and there.

"(Y/N), I want you to call me America." He said with a very serious face that you stayed in your seat trying not to bust up laughing because he just told you to call him a country with a poker-face.

"Sure. But why?"

That question made Alfred gulp in a huge amount of air. Should he tell her? No! He can't do it.

"I just want to. It's a nickname." He said lying through his teeth.

"Did you get it from an anime or something?!" You asked laughing.

"Yeah, I did. America just seems like a really strong country you know! And superheroes first originated in that place soo..." He said scratching the back of his neck.

Your giggles finally came to a stop and you smiled warmly at him.

"Sure, America." He grinned at the response and you grinned back.

"Oh! I have to tell you which country to call which!" America ssid making a list of his friends and the countries they should be called.

For the rest of the night you learned what to call him and his friends and the history of the country of America, not knowing about the secret that America is hiding from you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Two chapters in a day! Wow! I'm happy now!

America: Yay! I told her to call me America!!!! I did it!!!

Me: You didn't tell her the truth though.

America: Don't look at me like that! I was scared to tell her okay?

Me: Yeah, yeah, I get it you big scaredy cat. Don't forget to check my other account! Leila2722! Bye!

America: I am not a scaredy-cat! Oh well... Bye (Y/N)! I love youuu!