Part 3: Manan?

Hi guys here is the next part. Enjoy reading

Manik kiss nandhini's forhead. They both looks each other and their eye locked.

FLASHBACK

Yesterday in nandhini's room

Nandhini slowly closes her eyes . After sometime a car reaches outside of her house. Manik came out from car and straight went to her room. Fab 4 and navbhi follows him. By listening some sounds nandhini opens her eyes to see manik standing in front of her. She ran and hugged him tightly and starts crying by saying sorry.

After sometime she came to sense and broke the hug. She looks in to manik's eyes. Bt now she couldn't read what's in their. May be because of tears.

N: manik.... yo... you why are you here?

M: (cold)why can't I be here? Ohh you thought after your statement I will be in jail right?

N: no I know you will be released

M: (cold)how?

She didn't tell anything. Manik looks her keenly. He see her hand bleeding. He made her sit in bed and took  her hand in his. He is angry with her bt by seeing her hurt his anger flew away.

He carefully cleans her wound and bandaged. All these time she was trying to read his face. She want to know if he hate her or not. Bt she couldn't get anything.her thoughts broke bt manik's voice.

M: so tell me how you know I will be released?

She tells nothing.

M: so you don't know or forgot. It's ok I will help you to remember. You know at last time there comes a lawyer and he gives proof of my innocence and I gets free. You know who appointed that lawyer and how did he got the proof?

She looks manik bt tells nothing. Fab 4 and navbhi also asks who through their expression.

M: ok I will tell. You guys all know her. Her name is ms. Nandhini moorthy. Right baby?

N: how ... you know..

C: what?

M: yes cabir. She was the one who got me free and she was the one who give statement against me. When she come to give statement I knew at that time by looking her there is something wrong. And it got confirmed by her answer' may be'.

N: ho... how you know I was acting

M: (he chuckles and tells calmly by cupping her face) what you thought I didn't knew you. I knew you more than you know yourself. When I told you for me trust is the most important thing in relationship , and also wished you to trust me, then I should also trust you right. I trust you more than myself. I knew there is something that forces you to go against me. I know you. Bt I don't know one thing what the reason behind your this act. So can you tell me the reason?

She nods.

N: neyonika mam called me and told that you killed soha . She also show me a video in which you are pushing her into fire. I knew that it was fake. So I told her I trust manik. She tried to threaten me by using fab 4 and album bt I didn't give a damn. And at court I was going to defend you bt before that I got a call. I don't know who called bt the caller told me that I want to give statement against manik. If I didn't do like that he will kill manik.

I didn't take that seriously bt when I came and stood in front of manik. I saw a red light at his forhead. I also saw some one pointing gun. At that time I don't have any choice and I went against manik.

After that I called the lawyer and give him proof and send him to court.

C: these much happened . Ok bt how you got the video?

N: that I went to store room today morning and there I  got a phone. The video was recorded in that by soha.

Mu: what? Soha but why?

N: when she was torturing me she recorded that in phone and kept there. So it recorded all other things happened in store room.

C: so it means soha herself proved manik's innocence

N: yes bhai.

Na: anyway now all sorted.

A: I have a doubt?

D: what?

A: who will be the caller?

N: may be neyonika. Bt now I don't want to talk about that.

M: ok. Bt what's this?

He asks by pointing her hand.

M: I told you so many times I will not tolerate any scratch in your body. Then how could you do that?

N: (cutely ) sorry na vo. ... i thought you will be mad at me and hate me. So....

M: I can't never hate you if you betrayed me then also.

N: I love you mani...

M: I love you too jaan

They both hug each other.

C: so manan is back

M: yes manan is forever. Hamesha...

N: hamesha....

They tights their grip around each other. Manik pecks her hair. Fab 4 and navbhi adores them and prays silently for their togetherness.

Screen ends

So manan is not separated. I don't like separation. I can't handle manan as manik and nandhini. Hope you all are happy.

How was the update?

Who is the caller? Do you think it is neyonika?

What will happen next?

Give your views and support me.

See you soon. good night.

Take care guys