Part 34: Cutie

Manik came along with nandhini to the parking lot. others too follow them.

Mu: guys what we will do now?  Trip is also cancelled.

C: ya and maddy can't able to walk properly for at least 3 days so..

N: let's go for shopping.

C:(shocked ) what ? Princess is that really you ? Nandhini or shopping

M: cabir yaar stop it.

A: waise idea is good let's go for a small outing with lots of shopping. Yaar nandhu you just said what I need badly.

M: calm down alya. My baby doesn't need clothes she just needs lots of chocolate, ice creams and other junk food plus her teddy. She is saying about that shopping  right baby ?

Nandhini just nods cutely. Alya got sad seeing this. 

N: (while seeing alya) don't worry alu we will shop dress for you too.

Alya smiles and hugs her. Nandhu turns towards manik and said cutely " we can go na mani ?"

" of course mer jaan. Let's go " , he replied happily making her smile.

They all went to a mall. Alya and mukti along with navya went for selecting dresses for them. They bought some dresses for nandhu also.

Manik too select dresses for nandhu. In all these our baby nandhu was looking to the teddy shop silently sitting beside them. She was not at all interested in their business but for alya she said we will buy dress too.

Manik was looking her occasionally while selecting dresses and he saw her cutely staring teddy. He shakes his head in disbelief and went near her and sat beside her.

M: what are you looking jaan.  you want  that na then go and buy.

N: sachhi

M:muchii go and get all you want.

She happily goes to the toy shop and select almost all variety teddies.manik too followed her and  was admiring his princess.

After the shopping they went to restaurant for feeding their tummy. They were sitting except manik and cabir who went to give order.

They came back and sat beside their respective partners.

N:(cutely ) mani...

M: hmm

N: mani.....

M:bolo jaan kya chahiye

N:(cutely ) mani you ordered for ice cream also na

M: kyun

N: haww kyun kya. I didn't eat from so many days na.

M:(raising eyebrow ) Acha

N: ha a

M: to kal to kitchen se meri bhoot khayi hai na saare ice cream

N: apko kaise pata

M: I know my baby more than you know yourself

N:mani pls na Sirf ek pls

M: no baby. Yesterday you ate one full bowl. So no

Nandhu sat there with a sad pout. Soon their food came and they started to eat except nandhu who was sitting sadly. Manik look her and sighs.

M: baby it's not going to work. I can't take any risk with your health.  So no ice cream at least not today. Common have your food. 

Nandhini turns and opens her mouth indicating him to feed her. Manik happily feeds her. Others were admiring them and also silently prayed for their togetherness and happiness.

They all soon reached the home and it was night. They all returned to their rooms.

Manan's room

Manik was busy doing some important work in his laptop after tucking nandhini in bed. But nandhini woke up and was staring him sitting in Indian style on bed keeping her hand on her chin and was pouting cutely looking him working with out even looking her.

N:(while making faces) aiyappa dekho mani ko.. monster he know na I can't sleep without him. He only made me like this and now us khadoos is romancing with my sautan stupid lap. Arghh I can't sleep na but I'm sleepy. Aiyappa bolo na mani ko us lap ko chodkar Anne keliye .

Manik was chuckling listening her talks. He looked her who was trying hard to keep her eyes open but too stubborn to sleep without him. Her eyes were closing but suddenly she again opened and pouts seeing him working. Manik knew all these.  At last he closed the lap and picked her up in his arms. She got scared due to the sudden movement and hugged him tightly.

Manik calms her down. 

M: shh princess mein hoon your mani. Calm down I'm sorry baby

Nandhini instantly calms and hugs him. He slowly places her on bed and lay beside her. He took her upon him and and hugged her tightly. He was stroking her hairs in order to make her sleep. Soon she slept hugging him and he too slept peacefully holding her possessively and protectively.

.
.
.

.
.
To be continued. . . . . . . .

How was the update?

Sorry if it was boring.

What do you want to see next ?

Good night 😄😄😄😄😄

See you soon 😄😄😄😄

Keep smiling 😄😄😄😄😄