Part 53 : The Truth

After 1 year   

Manik and nandhini are sitting in swing on terrace. Manik's  one hand is wrapped around nandhini caressing her hairs. Nandhini is sitting snuggling to him keeping her head on his chest. They both were in a comfortable silence while manik's  mind was travelling through the past one year starting from when he saw Mr. malhotra again in that building.

Manik's pov

It's been one year from that day I met Mr. Malhotra with neynokia in that house. I was so angry and as well as hurt knowing my nandu did all these and hided from me. I was so angry that I was going from there but jaan stopped me. I thought it was the most worst day in my life but it turned out to be a happiest day. If nandu didn't stopped me then I don't know what could have happened.

FLASHBACK

Manik was going outside but nandhu stopped him by holding hands. He looked  her angrily while nandhu was pleading him to stop.

Manik :( anger and hurt )  leave my hand baby. 

Nandhini : mani... pls. I know you are hurt and angry with me. But you trust your jaan na pls.you know na I will not do anything which will hurt you. Just look there.

Manik turned back to see malhotra and neynokia smiling seeing something in tablet. And they seemed so happy. It again made him angry and was trying to withdraw his hand from her.

Manik : what should I see nandhu. They are laughing destroying my life. And you want me to happy seeing all these.  I'm not saying anything about neyonika but I can't forgive malhotra ever. Now leave my hand.

Nandhini : mani he is your father

Manik : no he is not... ( shouts ) can you stop this nonsense

Nandhini : mani you didn't understand what I'm saying.he is your father your real father. The one who destroyed your life is in jail no one bailed him out. Listen carefully manik this is your father Mr. Raj malhotra and the person you thought till now your father is the twin brother of uncle Mr. Rajeev malhotra.

Manik was shocked hearing her. He didn't get what the hell is happening. He looked nandhini to confirm is this true. Understanding him nandhini noded her head.

Manik : (Whispers ) how ?

Nandhini made him sit on couch and sat beside him. She took his hand in her nadir spoked.

Nandhini : do you rember I told that I heard whatever neynokia and uncle spoke tgat day and I got to know neynokia mam is innocent. She is doing all these to save you. On that day that man told her that if you want to save your life then follow his orders. At first I thought he was referring you. I wanted to know more so I told karan bhai to  keep an eye on neynokia mam and rajeev. Then I got to know the life which he talked was raj malhotra your dad manik. He was in the custody of rajeev in these years. He kept your dad captive and made your mother  to do all these things. Whatever she did was to save your dad and you.

Rajeev and raj was twins and your dad loved his brother so much. In beginning all was ok but  rajeev was feeling like your grandfather loved your dad more and it made their relation little bitter. But then also your dad tried to manage all. Rajeev was so carefree while your dad was responsible. It made your grandfather to pamper raj uncle more and he used to scold rajeev  more.

Rajeev uncle tried to control his anger and jealousy  but when he got to know the girl he loved was loving his brother and when she got to raj us loving someone else she committed suicide. Tgat was the last stroke and rajeev blamed raj for his love's death while raj was head over heels with neynokia and was unaware of all these.

In range rajeev tried to kill raj. By seeing this their dad send him to jail. After coming out from jail they  heard rajeev died in an accident but he was alive and was waiting for a moment to destroy raj.

After that manik born then and they were living happily. One day rajeev kidnapped raj and kept him in his custody and tortured him daily. Rajeev took place of raj in neynokia and manik's life. Since they were twins no one doubted them while neynokia was feeling uncomfortable around him. First she chuckled the thoughts but then she found out its rajeev not raj.

She was going to police before that only rajeev threatened her using manik. After that he used to blackmail using raj. In order to save manik and raj's life she did all rajeev told her to do.

Rajeev wanted to break both emotionally and he was succeed seeing their family breaking day by day. He was more happy seeing manik turn into a monster. He also wanted all the property that was in manik's name.  But when nandhini came in manik's life and started to change him that made nandhini in his enemy list.

Nandhini narrated all the flashback to manik. He was broken but nandhini consoled him. After sometime they both went to meet raj and neynokia. Nandhini also told manik that when they found raj he was in the death bed. So they waited for his recovery so that manik will not breakdown again. Now raj is out of danger. He is a little weak but ok. Karan and neynokia was near him to take care of him.

At first manik was feeling uncomfortable around them. But slowly and steadily they formed a bond with the help of nandhini and his friends. All were happy seeing them back. Manik was most happy getting neck his family and his shining star. From there he started to enjoy his life fully with his family.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Manik was remembering all these and was looking down to see his family and friends sitting and talking happily in lawn which can be seen from terrace. He smiled brightly and looked down to see his life the source of his happiness sitting closing her eyes. Her face showed peace and she was enjoying music her favourite music his heartbeats. 

Manik bend down and slightly pecked her head. Her lips curved into a smile feeling his touch. A sudden thought crossed manik's mind and he called nandhini.

Manik : nandhu

Nandhini : hmm

Nandhini opened her eyes and sat facing him. She looked into his eyes while manik took her hand and was caressing her palm.

Nandhini : what happened mani ?

Manik:  ( looking in her eyes)  I'm ready to wear sherwani , are you ready to adore your hand with mehendi ?

Nandhini :( confused ) huh ?

Manik:(smiles )  actually jaan I want to give you a promotion

Nandhini : mani first mehendi now promotion what  you want to tell to me?

Manik : ( chuckles ) you are seriously a dumb baby ( to which she glares him. ) ok sorry you are my smart baby. I want to give you a promotion from my princess to my queen. So what you think about it?  Is the offer good ?

Nandhini :( smiles brightly hearing him )  so that means I also should promote you na from my princess charming to my king . I'm ready so bolo when are you going to conduct the ceremony ?

Manik: let's go and tell the family to arrange everything

Nandhini : then Pls do it fast mani....

Manik : so desperate jaan

Nandhu : as if you are not ?

Manik :(smiles  and hugs her ) I love you so much meri jaan. Thank you for coming in my life and making me tour king.

Nandhini :  (hugs him back )  I love you too my king.

Manik took her in his arms in bridal style mad peck her lips. Nandhini hided her face in his chest shyly. Manik smiles and holds her tightly and both went downstairs to inform their family about the new phase of their life , they both walked down to their new beginnings.

The End

Stay safe and stay home

Good night guys 😄😄😄😄

See you soon  😄😄😄😄