Part 17: Shock

Manik droved the car to no where else but to fab 5 mansion. He stopped the car with a jerk in front of mansion and rushed inside while screaming nandhini's name.

Inside the mansion fab 4 and navya was chilling out in hall and nandhini was in their room.

Manik came inside the hall.

M:(shouts ) Nandhini where the hell are you? Nandhini....

By hearing his shout all came near him.

C: manik what happened?

Mu: ha why are you shouting yaar? And why you screaming nandhu's name?

M: where is she?

By listening manik's  sound nandhu came outside.

N: mani what happened?

M: where were you today?

N: I was here only why?

M: wow now you started lying to me

N:  no mani I was inside the room. What happened to you

M: I asked why you went outside the house and where you gone?

N: vo I was....

M: (angrily ) what happened?  You didn't remember. It's ok I will tell you.  You are at Police station to bail neyonika right?

She sneaked out the house to bail neyonika and she went to police station.

C: what? Princess is that true? And how you get to know about the arrest

Nandhini looks down and nods.

M:(while grabbing her shoulder without hurting her) why you did this nandhini? I didn't except this from you?

N: mani I. ...

She was telling something but without listening anything manik went to their room.nandhini looks his figure and sighs sadly.

Mu: angel what is this?  And why you released her? She was behind your condition. She tried to kill you and you just bailed her.

N: guys I will tell you all but now I need to handle manik.

By saying this she ran to their room. In room Manik was destroying each things in his anger. There were glass pieces near the door. At that time nandhu came near door and was going to came near him.  But manik stops her.

M:(coldly ) Nandhini just stop there . Don't you dare come near me?

But nandhini doesn't listen this and was again coming near him.

M:(angrily ) Nandhini what did I tell? I told you not come near me? Didn't I?   Why can't you just understand. Can't you see the glass pieces near your foot. Or you just left your eyes too in Police station?

Nandhini smiles listening this. In his anger too he was worried about her and that made her feel blessed to have him in her life.

By seeing nandhini smiling manik become more angry.

M: now why the hell are you smiling?  I didn't complimented you.

N: ( stops smiling and says cutely ) just allow me to come near you.

M: just go from here. I don't want to hurt you now.

N: (stubborn ) iam coming and you can't stop me.

Manik sighs and came near her and carefully picks her up and places her on bed. If he doesn't do like that , he knew she will come and hurt herself by the glass pieces.

Nandhini stood in front of manik and while looking down she said sorry to manik.

N: mani I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't done like that. But if I will tell you that I'm going to bail neyonika mam then you will not allow me right. So I was left with no option.sorry mani

M: (coldly ) seriously you are sorry. She tried to kill you and you just left her. I knew you will do like this only , that's why I didn't told you about the arrest.

N: manik she is innocent

M: baby you are too innocent to see her real side. But I know her from my birth. I have all the evidences against her. The truck driver is he is saying lie? Or I  saw her at hospital and that too is fake right?

N: no these all are true. But neynokia mam just came to see me at hospital.

M: and you believed that. Ok fine if it is true then what about the driver? 

N: mani He can be bribed too na

M:(angrily ) enough first you without telling me went outside and then bailed  her and now arguing with me. It's enough for today. I don't want to hear  anything more. She again took advantage of your pure heart.

N: mani it's not like that. I know neyonika mam has done saw many mistakes. But whatever it is she played fair game. She boldly accept her deeds but now she is denying. And she can't kill me. At least think manik she is your mother. And I know she is not the culprit.

M: she is not my mother understand.

N: fine . Manik do you trust me?

M: more than anything

N: then trust me she is innocent and in your anger you are letting go the real culprit.

M: and who is that?

N : Mr.  Khuranna

M:(shouts) what? How?

N: yes. I'm sorry I hided this from you but now you should knew the truth. At that time I didn't had any other option. Sorry mani

M: (confuse)   truth,  what are you speaking about?

N: I will tell you everything but not here. I want to tell this to every one. And there is one person who will tell you all the truth.come let's go

They both go to hall where all are waiting for them.

N: guys I want to tell you guys something. I'm sorry for the hiding it but now I can't more.

A: baby what are you talking about and which truth

N: there is one person who will tell you all. (By looking towards door ) bhai....

Harshad came from door.

M: harshad you. So you are the person she is talking about. So tell me what is all these and how Mr.  Khuranna came in this picture.

H:  I'm not the person but the person is with me.  And the Person will clear all your doubts.
(He looks back ) please come inside.

A person came by covering face by scarf.the person removes the scarf and all gets shocked seeing the person except nandhini and harshad.

All:(shouts )  Tum..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued. .......

I don't know what crap I have written. I hope you guys like it.

Who is the person?

What truth is she speaking about?

Good night. See you soon.

Keep smiling 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄