Part 26: Only yours

Manik was going to start the car but stopped seeing nandhini sitting in front of the car on road. She is sitting by crossing her legs and her face is adored with a cute angry pout. Manik looks her and tightly holds the steering and takes a deep breath while closing his eyes. He is trying to control his anger. Then he opens his eyes and looks nandhu. He sighs seeing her in the same place. He opens the door and came outside. He goes near her bit nandhu turns her head to other side showing her anger. He without saying anything picks her up and place her on car bonnet.

Manik was looking her but she was not paying any attention to him. He cups her face and made her look at him.

M: I'm sorry jaan. I know  I shouldn't  shouted at you. But you know na about my anger. I know I will hurt you due to my stupid anger so that's why I went from there without saying anything to cool my anger. But you came behind me. Sorry baby

N: I know. But why are you in so much anger ?

M: you don't know  how dare that madhyam or whatever talk something about you like that. (Possessive ) you are only mine jaan no one has no right to talk or see you like me.

N: relax mani. Just because some one told some rubbish that will not become true right. He is new here so just tried to show off that's it . You know na nandhu is only yours  hamesha

Manik smiles and pecks her forhead. They join their forhead and lives the moment.

N: mani now everything is ok na so let's go I have class. And others will be worrying.

M: ok chalo

Manik helps her to come down from bonnet and they both goes inside the college.

Inside the college others are waiting for manan.

Na: yaar where are these two? I hope all is well.

C: don't worry madhubala my princess know how to handle that angry hulk.

Mu: and she handled that well. Look there.

They turns to see manan coming together. Nandhini was giggling all the way and manik was sometimes hugging her then kissing her hair etc.

They sighs in relief seeing them like that and pray for their happiness inaudibly.

C: so Mr. Hulk became majnu again?

Manik glares him.

C: what ? Your glare will do nothing to me but now I'm damn hungry man so can we go and have some food

M: if we say no then will you hear?

C: definitely not.  If you want then come but I'm going. (Holding nandhini's  hand) come princess let's go.

They both goes. Others too follow them with 'in ka kuch nahi hoga ' face.

They all have their food with lots of fun where manik and cabir were feeding her. And nandhini was blabbering nonstop and they was listening calmly.

All these while someone was watching them and the person is maddy.

He gets a call  so he takes that and goes from there glancing them last time.

Maddy talks sometime and cut the call.

Ma:(self talk) arey yaar now what will I do?  I just challenged manik malhotra to make nandhini mine but now I can't do that.  If I want to win my motive then I have to win their trust and be in their good list.  So just for sometime i have to forget nandhu. Once I win then I will get nandhu also.

But the problem is now how will I win their trust. Ohh maddy why you made them your angry ? Chal beta you have to do so many things.

He smirks evily thinking something.

Here at Canteen after having food all went to their respected class.

At evening

Manik was waiting for nandhu in parking. But she didn't come so he went for searching her.

On other side nandhini was going to parking but suddenly maddy comes in her way. She gets scared by the sudden appearance.

N: (angry) what the hell ? What is your problem ? Now what do you want ?

Ma: ohh sorry. Relax I didn't want to scare you but look I'm really sorry for now and also for morning. It's just that I'm new here na so just made some attempt to impress all. But after that I came to know about you and fab 5 especially manik very well.  How dumb I'm to challenge manik. I'm really sorry pls forgive me and also pls tell manik to forget all these.

N: it's ok I forgive you. Now can you please leave my way manik is waiting for me.

Ma: ohh thank you for accepting my sorry.  So can we be friends?

N: (sighs ) look madhyam I accepted your sorry but that doesn't mean you can be my friend. You have to earn that

Ma: ok but anyway thank you 

Suddenly maddy kisses her on right cheek. Nandhu gets shocked. She was going to lashes out but

Ma: ohh sorry sorry I got happy thts why I did that without thinking anything. Really sorry pls

Nandhini without telling anything ran from there.

Ma:(thinks) wow bhai your work got done also got reward by getting chance to kiss her. But now I have to convince that stupid fab 5. Let's go

He goes from there.  But in all these there was someone standing with red eyes and burning in anger seeing all these especially the kiss scene.  That someone is none other than manik. He was fishing his hand in anger and goes out of college angrily.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. To be continued. . . . . . . ..

I don't know what crap I have written but please bear with me.

See you soon😊😊😊😊😊

Take care guys 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Good night 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

Keep smiling 😄😄😄😄😄😄

And Socho what will happen next ? What will manik do now?

Did you like maddy ?