Part 23: Meeting soha

Next morning

Manan get up and got ready to kick start the new day. They came downstairs to see others too ready. They all went to college not before having breakfast.

They reached college and there was standing harshad waiting for them. Nandhini ran and hugged him. He too hugged her back. Others too joined them. They went to Canteen to have some food. After having they dispersed saying they want to meet soha and harshad agrees and told he will snd the address.

Harshad went from  there and others went to attend class whole fab 5 to jam room.

After an hour they again met. Manik's phone ringed with a msg from an unknown number. It was an address so they came to know it is from harshad and he is sending from unknown number for security reasons.

After getting the address they hurriedly hopped into the car and drove away. They reached the place and entered inside to see soha sleeping on the bed and there is one man sitting beside her holding her hand ana caressing it lovingly.  Harshad is sitting on the chair in that room.

Harshad saw them and told to get inside.by their sound soha woke up.she gets shocked and surprised seeing all of them and by the look on their faces she guessed that they get to know the truth.

Nandhini came near her and hugged her. She too hugged and started crying.

N: shh Soha stop crying. Why are you even crying now everything is OK

So: I'm sorry nandhu I... i really don't know mein....

N: shh it's ok. You did nothing wrong. In fact others did wrong to you. You don't have to feel guilty. Everything is ok.

So: no I'm at fault. If that day something had happened to u by me then.... i just can't imagine that I'm really sorry

Nandhini broked the hug and wipes her tears

N: nothing happened to Me nor you. We are fine. And now everything will be fine soon. You just need to take care of yourself .now smile pls...

Soha smiles others also smiles seeing them.

So: hi guys I'm sorry for everything that happened to you guys also.

M: it's not needed soha. Now how are you?

So : I'm fine and happy and meet  sanjay khanna my boyfriend and life.

All: hi sanjay

Sa: hii guys. Thank you for saving soha from that hell. I really doesn't have any idea these much will happen with her. If you guys don't saved her I don't know what will I have done.

C: we didn't do anything in fact it is harshad and siya who saved all. So if you Want to thank then tell him.

H: (pissed) he said that God knows how many times not again yaar pls.

Everyone smiles.

Mu: (angrily ) i can't believe that Mr. khuranna did all these. I mean how can any dad stoop this low for heaven sake she is his daughter

So: he is not my dad

A: (shouts)what?

D: soha what are you saying ? We knw you are hurt and disgusted by your father but it doesn't mean you can tell he is not your dad

So: (no emotion) I'm saying truth. He is not my dad. He only have one son gaurav khuranna who is studying in abroad. In fact he killed my parents.

N: (shouts ) what?

M: how you know ?

Flashback

It was the day before soha tried to kill nandhini by slicing her neck.

Mr. khuranna  was injecting her but she doesn't let him inject the full dose. So she was in her half conscious state where she can understand things.

So:(by holding his collar and shouts)  enough dad. How can you do this to your daughter. I know you have something to do with manik and nandhini but you are using your daughter as a toy to gain whatever you wish. How could you? You know I love sanjay but then also you want me to get close to manik and now when I refused you are drugging me to make your plan done. For God sake I'm your daughter dammit.

Mr. Khuranna withdraws her hand and slaps her hard. She fells on floor. He holds her through her hairs and make her stand.

Mr. khuranna : (angrily ) how dare you to back answer me? And what did you say you are my daughter. So listen to me very carefully you are nothing but just a mere weapon to use against manan.

So: but I'm your daughter dad

Kh: (evily) ohh baby  ok then I will tell you a secret do you want to know. You are not my daughter is just brought you here so that I can use you well for my plan.

So: (crying)  dad what are you saying? No... yo... you are l... lying right ? I didn't actually like you wanted me too thts why na pls tell me you are lying.

Kh: ohh sweetheart  now also you are loving me. I did so many wrong to you then also . But what can I do? It's truth dear you are not my daughter is only have one son and he is gaurav khuranna and you know him.

Soha looks confused.

Kh: arey the same gaurav your classmate who is studying at abroad.

So: what? But did he knew who I'm?

Kh: of course he knew and I  only love him. Did you hear ? And one more secret your parents I killed them

So:(crying)  no  you.... you can't do that pls no

Kh: I can. And I did. (Angrily ) you know your dad was one of my employee who is just a low class person. I told him to give his daughter that is you to me and I will raise you also give him money as much he want. But your so called parents didn't give a damn. So I had to kill them to get you. So I did that.

So: why? Why you needed me?

Kh: because I have a lots to do with you baby. And I know you will fulfill all that.i will make sure you will do and you don't have any choice dear.

Soha was numb hearing all these. So she didn't realise when he injected her the full drug and she fell unconscious on floor. The next day she woke up new soha the devil one.

FLASHBACK ENDS

They couldn't digest the truth. They were just standing numb and soha was crying badly.  Sanjay was consoling her.

After sometime they bid bye to soha and sanjay and went from there with heavy hearts.

.
.
.
.

To be continued. . . .

Did you guys have any specific scene to add thn pls tell me.

How was the update? Pls tell me

What will happen next?

Poor soha right she had to endure so much.

I'm sorry for being late. I had some works thts y I didn't get time to think or write. Now if you guys want next update provoke me with your support.

See you soon

Good night

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄