Part 9: Masti time

Hi guys how are you all.

Enjoy reading 😀😀😀😀

A new morning with a new hope.

In manan's room

Manik and nandhini are sleeping peacefully in each others arms. Nandhini is lying keeping her head on manik's chest. Manik is hugging her tightly through her waist. Nandhini slowly opens her eyes and look manik. She smiles seeing him sleeping like a baby and lightly kisses his left cheek then right cheek. Then she pecks his forhead, both eyes. But startles listening his voice.

M: (teasing) baby you forgot to kiss me here ( by pointing towards his lips) 

Nandhini blushes and try to get up. But manik holds her and pull towards to him. She fall over him.

M: (teasing) baby this is not fair. You kissed my cheek head and eyes too. So lips will feel bad na that's why I reminded you.

N : (cutely while blushing) mani..... don't tease me na

Manik smiles and lightly pecks her forhead.

M: ok no teasing good morning baby

N: good morning mani

M: let's get ready

Nandhu nods she goes to washroom for morning chores. Manik also gets ready in guest room and both came to room at the same time.

M: wow my baby is looking beautiful

Nandhini smiles and goes to comb her hair. Manik stands behind her and Was in deep thought. He glances nandhu time to time. Nandhu is observing him through mirror.

N: mani....

M: ha yes baby what happened?

N: just tell me mani what you want to ask

Manik smiles. He knew that she understands him better than anyone else in this world.

M: vo baby you told yesterday that , you knew I was lying is it true?

N: mmm I know you were lying.

M: then why didn't you ask where was I

N: I trust you mani.... if it is something I need to know then you will tell me when the right time comes.

M:(while hugging her) I love you baby

N: I love you more
So Chale

Manik nods but he gets a call so he take the call by telling her to go he will join.

In dining table

Fab 4 and navya are sitting in dining table. Abhi went for some work. Nandhini joins them. Manik also joins them after attending the call. They had their breakfast with lots of fun.

After completing breakfast they goes to college except manik. Manik goes to malhotra industry. He is also handling business but not full time. If any urgent situation comes manik himself handles that if not the company is handled by his PA as well as friend Mr.  Varun dev.
So today one emergency came and they need manik. So he went to office.

 So he went to office