Promo

Hi guys anyone out there waiting for the update ?

I'm sorry for the late update actually I'm busy for more 2 or 3 days. But will be back soon. Before going there is short promo of the upcoming part probably the last promo of my this story. Hope you like it.

Here we go

Manik : nandhini now it's enough and I don't have much patience left so pls tell me what are you hiding from me ?

..............................................................................

Manik and nandhini were standing outside a room where nandhini took him. Nandhini is looking inside the room and smiling seeing a person sitting on bed abd was smiling seeing something on tablet with a woman standing beside him. Manik followed her gaze and turned to get the shock of his life. 

Soon his expression changed to hard and his anger reached its peek.  He shouted angrily.

Manik :( angrily ) what the hell is this man doing here ? ( to nandhini ) why Mr. Malhotra is here instead of jail nandhu? How the hell he came out ? ( he thinks for a second and soon his eyes wides realising something.  ) Nandhini don't tell me you took him out , if it true then I will never forgive you ever.

Nandhini : mani I......

Waiting for  your response. Comment below about the story.

Good night guys 😄😄😄

Stay home and stay safe

See you soon 😄😄😄😄