Part 48 : Third person ?

Nandhini

Nandhini looked to see manik holding food tray in his hands. She smiled looking him. He came inside and placed the tray on the table and sat in front of her.

Manik : are you ok ?  Who was on the phone ?

Nandhini :(smiles ) I'm fine mani and it was uncle. He is angry since you didn't went to meet him. I somehow managed him.

Manik : it's ok baby. I will speak to dad later. Before that let's have food and then you need rest too. Everything else will be seen tomorrow.

By saying this he took the food and began to feed her. She too fed him. Soon the food finished and manik placed the plate back in kitchen and came back to see nandhini lying on bed waiting for him. He lyed beside her and took her in his embrace. He was patting her hair and was time to time pecking her head.

Nandhini : mani.. i...

Manik :( cutting her ) if you are going to say sorry then dare you do that. You didn't spoiled anything and it was my best birthday ever. Ha it's true I was hurt seeing you in this state but you are not at fault. So stop blaming you.

And if you really want to make me more happy then get well soon  and also give me my birthday gift. You know I was very excited to see your gift.

Nandhini :  ohh my mani just wait for few days and trust me the wait is worth . Soon you will get your gift.

Manik : I'm waiting. Now let's sleep. Good night

Nandhini : good night mani. I love you

Manik : love you too jaan.

Soon the sleep overtook them and they were in their own land.

After 3 days

It's been 3 days since that day. Now nandhini is fine. Manik was with her most of the time. He was only absent when something urgent came. Everything was normal. But here our nandhu was confused ,scared and what not. Let's see what our nandhu is doing.

Nandhini's pov

It's been 3 days and  raj uncle didn't do anything to separate us. He was sleeping calm and I'm afraid is it silence before calm. Why he himself lost the challenge without even trying. What is in his mind. I'm so confused. Pls aiyappa  help me to save my family from all the evils.

Here nandhu was thinking all these while in pune our villian was so much angry. Yes raj malhotra was boiling in anger since his all plan got failed without even knowing nandhini about anything. And he even don't know who the hell is saving her and manik from all his plans in these 3 days. It was like there is a big wall between manan and him and the wall is blocking even air come from this side to other.

He was doing all sorts of things to separate manik and nandhini from lame to hard. First he send intimate photos of manik with some random girl to nandhini and nandhini is in compromised position with a boy to manik. But it was just like the photos were vanished in thin air.

Next  he made a situation like that Manik had to hear nandhini is cheating him and is planning something bad for him. It was showcased so genuine  that everyone will at least thing about it but here manik was least bothered. It was like he didn't heard any of that .

Also he planned so many things where the situation blames nandhini for every wrong but  any of the member of fab 5 didn't even  talk about her.

Raj didn't get what the hell is happening. He knew someone was protecting them  bit couldn't find one and he was frustrated with it.

Raj :( angrily ) bas enough. I have tried all the things bit couldn't do anything. No a mere low class girl like nandhini can't beat me. Now it's enough I thought first I will just separate them and make manik my side so that my plan will success.  But no now  this nandhini is getting on my nerves.  I have to kill her. Yes I will kill her and no one can save her .

By saying he picked the call and called someone after instructing something he cut the call and smirked evily.

Raj : ( smirking evily) enjoy your last days nandhini moorthy. Your end will be with my hands and that too so soon.

  Meanwhile somewhere in a room

Man: it's time for your destruction Mr. Raj malhotra.  You planned well till now amd played too well. But now  it's enough  and the game is going to end soon.  The end will be done by me. I'm coming to destroy you. Wait for me...

.

To be continued. .....

How was the update?

Who was the man at last ?

Who is saving manan? 

What will raj do now ?

To know wait for me and support me.

Good night guys 😄😄😄😄

See you soon 😄😄😄😄

Stay home and stay safe