Part 46 : (Un)pleasant Entry

We can see a house. While going inside the house we can see someone sleeping on bed. His sleep broke due to the continuous ring of his phone. He stretched his hand and attended the call without opening his eyes. While hearing the voice from other side he woke up with a jerk. 

Person : Hello

In call : Hello

Person : (he woke up with jerk and checked the id ) hello you is everything ok ?

Caller: ................

Person : what ?

Caller : ....................

Person : ok the work will be done.

By saying this the call ended. The person too went outside by changing his dress.

Next morning

Manik and nandhini are sleeping peacefully in each others arms. Manik was the first one to woke up. He smiled seeing nandhu hugging him tightly. He pecked her forhead and covering her properly went to fresh up.

Soon he came out only to see her talking in phone. Seeing him she smiled and continued to talk. After speaking she cut the call.

M: who is that baby ?

N: mani it's mia di. She is coming here and will arrive at airport in half an hour and we should be there to welcome her.

M: why she is here now ?

N: what do you think ?

M: aryaman

N: hmm

M: but you know na by seeing her your sweet brother will become angry bird and no one can handle him but only you. You can na baby

N:( sighs ) hmm is there any other choice ? No na so I should do something to calm him. ( looking upwards ) aiyappa why ? Why you all the angry birds are in my life only be it my bhaiyus or my boyfriend. This is not fair na

M: Acha ji.

N: kyun I said anything wrong?

M: no my baby. You are right and you know why because your aiyappa know only you have the power to teach us right.

N: ha ha bas . Now I should get ready fast so that we can go. I will come in 5 minutes

She ran from there. And by no time they both reached the airport and picked mia from there. They greeted each other and soon got inside the car droved to the mansion.

In mansion all were waiting in hall for manan. Soon they entered with mia. While seeing her aryaman's face become hard and he stood up to leave. But nandhini ran and blocked him.

N: stop there bhai.

Ar : baby just leave me

N: wait how long you will run away. You promised me that you will giver her a chance so you should. I know you have so many complaints . I know you are hurt. You both have to say things to each other. Bhai I know you are disappointed with her. But it's not entirely her fault. You too lacked giving her the security and assurance of you being with her life long. You both are right and wrong at some points. Instead of talking and taking out your thoughts with each other what you both did , using me. Yes you always use me to blame her and she use me to rectify herself.

Now it's enough give yourself one more chance. Life is all about second chances bhai and di. So pls just give a chance and talk. I will not say to finish these at a time bit slowly. Pls.

And ha dare you guys again drag me into this. I'm not any dove to be a messenger in your love story. Just do whatever you want peacefully.

By saying this she sat down with a thud in sofa and all were shocked. Manik hurriedly give hr water to drink. Mia and arya was looking each other nd then they looked nandhu. They both kneeled in front if her and hugged her.

Ar $ mi: sorry nandhu .

Ar : I understand what you were trying to say. And now we will do as u said . We will give each other one more chance.

N: yehh finally. Thank you bhai and di.

She hugged her happily.

C: (whines ) I will die now due to hunger. If your drama over then can we guys can eat something. Or else you will be the reason behind my death.

M: bhukkad chal let's have breakfast.

They all had their breakfast and soon fab 5 with navya bhi and nandhu went to college and arya went to hospital. Mia was resting since she was tired.

At space

All were in Canteen and chatting with each other that time manik's phone ringed.

M: it's dad guys I will just come.

He went to attend the call since there was noise. But by hearing manik nandhini stiffed. She was forgotten about his dad for a moment due to aryaman and mia but now again she rembered all the things. No one noticed her since they were all in their own world.

N:( thinks ) why uncle called him now ? I have to find out his next move . I can't allow him near my mani. I should stop him. Before that I have to know why uncle called him now. Where is manik ? I should search him.

By thinking all these she went from there to search manik.

To be continued. . . . .

How was the update?

I don't know how it came out. Hope it ok.

What will happen now ?

Do you have any suggestions for me so pls tell me .

I need a face for mia pls do tell me or you can imagine who ever you want.

Stay safe and stay home

Good night 😄😄😄😄😄

See you soon 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄