Part 11 : A lovely morning

Hi guys sorry for late.  I was busy with my exams. Anyway here goes the next part. Hope you like it.

A new morning. Our beloved couple are sleeping peacefully in each others arms. Nandhini was the first one to wake up. She stretched her arms and woke up by rubbing her eyes. Then she look manik to see him sleeping cutely like a baby. She pecked her forhead and went to start the day.

After getting ready she went near manik and lightly caressed his cheeks. Then properly covering him went downstairs.

She entered the kitchen to see kaka and kaki preparing breakfast.

N: good morning kaka
Good morning kaki

Kaka and kaki : good morning baby

N: you guys just stop all this and rest in lawn for sometime.

Kaka: why baby

N: because today's breakfast will be done by me.

Kaki: no baby baba will become angry

N: he will not. I will manage that. Now please go

They both goes outside and nandhini starts preparing breakfast . After sometime she completed her cooking and then she gave tea to Kaka and Kaki.  After that by taking her coffee she went to upstairs.

She walked to the left side of the floor and opened a door.

Inside the door we can see different types of beautiful flowers with amazing smell. In the centre of flowers there is a swing which can be automatic as well as manual. A person can sit and lye down in that. Around the swing there is a small seating arrangement for 5 to 6 people. In the swing there is a cute little teddy bear of combination of pink and white colour. In the right side there is a music system which has slow romantic melodies. Near to the music system there is a small library . In left side there is a small aquarium with different kinds of small fishes. The room has a balcony too.This is nandhini's favourite spot.
Apart from manik's arms this is the second place where she sleeps peacefully.

(This is only my imagination )

She sit in the swing with the coffee and was enjoying her coffee with the nature and flowers. After completing coffee she read a book for sometime.

In hall

All were seated in dining table for having there breakfast except manan.

Mu: yaar where is they both? I'm hungry man

C: me too. We will just start eating. By the time they will join. (To kaka) Kaka pls serve the breakfast

Kaka served them  and they started eating. The food was delicious.

C:Kaka today food has something magic

Kaka: this is made by nandhini baby

A: ohhh. But why they didn't came till now

M: who is not came

D: manik yaar you came. We were talking about you both. By the where is  nandhu

M: is she not here? I woke up to see the bed empty. I thought she will be here.

C: she cooked these foods. After that where she gone?

M: what she cooked ?

Cabir nods.

C: Kaka where is princess

Kaka: I don't know. She gave us tea then I didn't seen after that. We thought she is in room.

M: now where the hell is she

They searches her everywhere but doesn't find her.manik starts to panic

M:(panic) yaar we searched everywhere.  But where is she?

C: relax manik she will be here only.

A: ha but we checked everywhere na then

Manik suddenly remember something and ran upstairs towards the same room. They all follow him. He opens the door and slight brought a smile on everyone face. Manik sighs in relief. They leave manik there and goes.

In room our nandhu was sleeping peacefully hugging her teddy. The swing was moving.  Manik stops the swing and caresses her cheek and peck her forhead. By feeling his touch nandhini  slowly opens her eyes only to get lost in his eyes.

M: good morning baby

N: good morning mani

M: what are you doing here ?  You just gave me a small heart attack now

N:(frowns ) how

M: I was looking for you but couldn't find you.

N: (cutely ) sorry

Manik nods and checks her both hands. Nandhu get confused seeing this.

N:(confuse ) mani what are you searching in my hand

M:I was searching the antique piece that you made today

N:(frowns ) mani what are you talking about?

M: arre today my baby  prepared breakfast so I'm sure you must have prepared a unique piece in your hand.

N: haww. .. mani (whines) today no piece. I'm perfectly all right

M: (tease) haww...... really no wound no burn mark are you sure baby?

N: (fake anger ) go I don't want to talk to you.

M: Acha sorry baby. Now come i what to taste your hand made food. It's been long.

N: ha you didn't let me do. If you allow me then you can daily eat.

M: no baba so that you can get wounds. Sorry baby I can't tolerate a single scratch on you.so no chance.now come they are waiting.

Manik picks her up and they both goes to dining hall and had their breakfast with lots of fun.after  breakfast they all are sitting in hall.

Nandhini was sitting in manik's lap and she was playing with his buttons. Manik was time to time  watching her.

N: mani....

M: ya baby

N: I'm bored. Can we go for a one day outing.

M: of course. But where you want to go?

N: (cutely ) i don't know but wherever  is  that place must have beaches and I want lots of ice creams
ok

C: ha ha my water baby as your wish.

M: ok we will go. Let's get ready.

They all goes to respective rooms for getting ready.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I don't know what I have written. Hope you like it.

What will happen next?

What you guys want to see next?

Very soon the promo part will he coming.

See you soon. take care.  Keep smiling 😀😀😀

Good night.