Part 33: You are spoiling her

M: if you don't saw harshad then ?

N: then also I will tell you everything. In fact I was going to tell you then only bhai came.

FLASHBACK

Yesterday night  maddy called  manik to talk about trip and then he cut the call to see nandhini sleeping on couch. He picked her up and was going to room but harshad came there. By the sound nandhini woke up.

H: hey guys

C: hii where were you ?

H: I was at soha's place.

A: how is she now?

H: she is good. Now only 2 or 3 days them she will be perfectly ok.

M: that's good.

H: by the way what happened to my babygirl? ( while looking nandhini who was in manik's arms) 

N: nothing bhai

Harshad came and hug her like that only. After that they went to have dinner. Manik was feeding nandhini who was sitting in his lap. Nandhini also fed him. Thus they all done their dinner.

M: ok guys now we should sleep also we need to pack things. So let's do that. ( to harshad) harshad why don't you also join us.

Harshad has some work so he didn't  going to trip.

H: no yaar. You guys go.

M: ok but you stay here today.

Harshad nods. Manik call nandhini but she said she will come in a minute and went to kitchen. Others went to their respective rooms.harshad went to the garden area.

At kitchen

Nandhini was in tension.  She was standing nervously bitting her nails.

N:(thinks) aiyappa what will I do? Somehow I encouraged myself to tell the truth to mani but that idiot maddy called him and their goes my courage. Kya karoon mein?  I want to tell mani anyhow. I can't break his trust on me. But if maddy did anything to di then...

Arghh.... no I... nandhu ek kaam karti hoon  now you can eat your ice-cream ya by eating that I will be ok.

By thinking all these she searched for ice cream and she took big tube and started to ravishing it by thinking about maddy. It's her hobbit when ever she is in tension she likes to have ice cream or chocolates.

After completing the full bowl she is better now.

N: nandhu bas enough if you eat more then definitely monster will kill you. Now just go and tell everything to your mani.

(Cutely ) but meri ice cream man to kar rahi hai poora kha jaaum

No.. Let's go

She went outside the kitchen. While passing she saw harshad is talking with some one very happily.

N:(smiles )  bhai... but who is he calling and he look soo happy like he is talking to siya di.

While talking about siya di she become sad.

N: but di is in the clutch of maddy then who is that.

She was going to him but what he did next shocked her. Harshad was giving flying kiss through the phone and was saying I love you also. She frowned seeing that.

N: bhai is saying I love you and kissing but.. kahi bhai di ko cheat tho  nahi kar rahi hoon na?

No nandhu what rubbish. Bhai can't do anything like that. May be it's some one else. Let's go and check.

By saying she goes and stood behind him and looked to phone which again left her shocked. She again looked to see if she is nut dreaming but no it was true. So she went away from there.

N: how can it he possible. Bhai is video calling to di only. But how? Di is in custody of maddy right then how can it possible?

Arghh... I'm confused. Ek min what if maddy is wrong. The video which he showed me can be fake. Yes that means he tried to fool me. He doesn't have di and was threatening me.how dare he? I will not leave him now. Just wait and watch what will nandhini moorthy will do to you. Idiot kahika

Now I can tell everything to mani without thinking anything.

By saying she went to their room. She entered to see manik packing their bags. She tip toed and slowly came and sat on bed looking him. Manik saw her and came near her.he sit beside her.

M: nandhu kya hua. Ab tho bolo kya bolna hai. I know something is bothering you . I was noticing you from the time I took you from college. I know you will come and tell yourself. I was waiting for you. So just tell me.

Nandhu smiles lightly. She sighs and narrated all the events till now. Manik was burning in anger but he know he can't He impulsive m so he controlled himself and hugged nandhu tightly hiding her in his embrace. He know she is scared.he break the hug and spoke while cupping her cheeks and looking into her eyes.

M: shh bas don't cry. Mani is here na. You trust me right. I will make everything right.

Voice : yes he is right. We will not let him succeed princess so just chill.

They turned to see the great cabira standing at door.  He came inside and took nandhini for a hug. 

C: I heard everything when I was passing through here.  So nandhu chill everything will be ok.

Manik too nods and hugs both of them. After biding bye to them cabir went to his room.manik and nandini too slept peacefully.

FLASHBACK ENDS

M: I know my baby will tell everything. Now enough  for today. Maddy can't stand properly for at least 3 days. So we can plan next.

By the way your pranks are very dangerous.

Nandhu giggles.

C: thts true. Kya halat banayi  uss maddy ka. Akhir behen kisika hai. Well done princess I'm proud of you. Now we will plan next prank together.maza aayega.

M: cabirrrrrrrr stop it. No need. You are spoiling my innocent baby. Stay away from her.

By saying this he took nandhini and went from there. Cabir looked them going with o face.

.

To be continued. . . . . . . . .

How was the update?

What will happen next?

See you soon 😄😄😄😄