Part 43: Mia

Hii guys sorry for the late update.but the next update will be also late so sorry for that. It's because my exam is in next month and I have to prepare for that. I know it's lock down but my exam are not postponed till now.  I don't know what will happen when the time comes. If there is any change then I will update for sure. And also if I get much encouragement from you guys then also I will try to give the next update. Anyway let's go to the story.

Manik woke up from the bed after making sure that nandhu is slept. He slowly stood up and covered her properly. Closing the door he went to aryaman room where both cabir and arya was talking with each other.

Aryaman saw manik coming and gestured cabir the same.

C: manik is princess ok ?

M: ya she is sleeping. I'm here to talk to arya.

Ar: what's that

M: you know the the culprit who kidnapped us right. Who is it ?

Ar: ya I know. It's Mr. Khuranna.

C: what ?  Now what is he want?  I think he didn't leave that court issue till now

Ar: I don't think so. It's beyond that which we never can't imagine or we didn't think now.

M: what do you mean?

Ar: Mr. Khuranna  is not alone. There are 4 person behind you guys especially manik and nandhini. Khuranna is only one of the clawn but the main culprit is someone else.  The other one is soha actually our siya. But now she can't tell all information to us. Apart from these there are 2 more persons that I don't know. But I guess we can catch them soon.

C: how ?

Ar: maddy

M: you mean he is send by them.

Ar: yes. So don't worry he himself will take us to them.we just need to wait till he recovers and make the plan.

M: so it's actually 2 person who are behind us and one is khuranna and the other one we need to find out. Ok

Ar: no its 3

M: no arya one is siya next one is also with us.

C: what?

M: yes. Cabir you remember the well wisher note. ( cabir nods  and tells about the incident to aryaman ) so if I'm right then one of from the 3 is him or her. So that's means he or she is actually willing to help us. So there is only 2 persons who is harm to us.

Ar : may be. But...

Mani....

Their talk broke by the sound. And they turned to see nandhini standing near the door with sleepy eyes looking cutely. Manik went near her and side hogged her .

M: why my baby is here

N:(cutely ) mani was not there so sleep broke.

M: haw sorry baby. I was just talking to aryaman. Come we will go and sleep ok.

They both goes from there and cabir too went to his room.

Manik made her lay on bed. But nandhini was looking him continously.

M: kya hua jaan ? Not sleepy now

N: mani

M: hmm

Manik sat beside her till now and nandhu kept her head on his chest. Manik wrapped his hand around her.

N: what we're you guys talking. I know you know who is behind the kidnap na. So tell me who is that. And I know you guys also planned something.  So tell me. Dekho I was before in this plan so now you can't ignore me. So tell me.