Part 7: worried nandhini

Hi guys how are you all? Sorry for late. I was in the middle of my exams and assignments.

Thank you for your support. Thank you so much for following me and being a part of my small family.  Welcome to my family.

I forgot to give the character sketch of harshad so now I'm giving.

Harshad saxena: cool and handsome boy with lots of attitude . He is not aliya's brother. The surname is just coincidence. Fab 5 and harshad always clash with each other but a healthy one. Manik and harshad are like frenimies. They fight like Tom and Jerry but if anything happens to one the other one do anything for him. Harshad first hated nandhini. But she is nandhini , if she can tame the monster then harshad is nothing. Now harshad loves nandhini to the core.  They share a special bond.

This is the character sketch and here goes the next part. Hope you like it. Enjoy reading.

Nandhini calls manik. Then she checks bathroom, balcony and then goes to hall. But doesn't find him. She took her phone and called him but he is not picking. Tears starts  to flow from her eyes. By listening sound cabir and others came to hall. Cabir fastly hugs her and asks her the matter.

C: princess what happened?  Why are you crying? Manik... where is he?

N: bhaiyu.... i want to see manik. He is not in house.

Mu: what?  Where will he go at this time?

Nandhini cries. All girls comes and tries to console her. Cabir tries to call manik. But nothing worked.

At the same time in other place

A car is stopped in front of a house. A boy  came out from that and went inside the house. He straight away went to a room and hugs a girl and kiss her hair.then they break the hug.

Girl: you said 5 minutes. And you took these much time.

Boy: sorry baby.

Girl: it's ok but compensation is needed.

Boy: ok I'm always happy to give you that. So let's go. I can't wait.

They both go and lands on bed.screen blurs.

In fab 5 mansion

Nandhini is crying from more than one hour. All tries to consoles her but she only get consoled by his mani.

At the same time the door opened and manik came inside.by seeing manik nandhini  ran and hugged him tightly and begins to cry. Manik gets shocked seeing her wake up and that too crying.

Mu: (angrily) manik you fool where you went?

C: (angrily) ha manik and where is damn phone?

Manik is still hugging nandhini.

M: sorry yaar. I was outside only. I got a call and went to attend then I went for a small walk. But phone was in garden that's why I didn't take.

C: you idiot. You should have told. Princess is crying from 1 hour. Please make her quite.

M: sorry guys. I will handle her . You guys go and sleep.

They all goes. Manik tries to break the hug but she is holding him tightly. He sighs and lift her in bridal style and take her to room. She snuggles close to him.

Manik put her on bed and himself lye beside her and take her in his arms.

M:(while patting her hairs) sorry bacchaa. Please don't cry. You know na I can't see your tears.

N:(while sniffing) then why did you left me alone

M: (calmly ) sorry baby. You was sleeping peacefully so I didn't want to disturb you. So now please stop crying.

N:(cutely ) ok but next time you will also take me. If not I will not talk to you.

M: ok baby. Now you sleep.

She nods. He patts her head and she slowly drifts in to dream land. Manik looks her and find her sleeping.  He pecks her forhead and murmers  a sorry and drifts to sleep by hugging her.

Next morning

Manik is the first one to wake up. He smiles seeing his baby and adores her sometime. Then slowly detaches himself and goes to bathroom.

After sometime he came back and tries to wake up nandhu.

M: baby wake up. Good morning

N: please let me sleep mani...

M: no wake up. We have to go to college.

N: uff  papa today is Sunday.  So now don't disturb me I want to sleep.

By saying she covers her under quilt . Manik shakes his head and snatches the quilt. Nandhu gets irritated.

N:(irritated ) what is this mani....

M: get up and fresh up. Then you have to have your breakfast and then sleep as much as you want.

N: arghh monster...

She stomps her foot and goes to fresh up.

After doing their morning chores they went to hall to see their friends sitting in couch. They went to them. At that time a courier is came to nandhini. She received it and opened  that just to sat with a thud in couch with a shocked expression.

All gers worried seeing her and goes to her and sees the courier that made her shock. By seeing that they also went to shock.....

.
.

.

To be continued............

Tell me your views.

What is in the courier?

What will happen next?

Good night. Take care guys,  see you soon.