Part 24: Hurting

After meeting with soha and consoling each other they returned to home and called it's a day.

They slept waiting for a new day.

Manan's room

The next morning Manik woke up first to see his baby sleeping cutely like a baby snuggling to him. His lips curved into a smile. He slowly bent down and pecked her forhead and then her cute nose lovingly. Nandhini smiled in her sleep feeling his lips on her. Manik too smiles widely seeing her response.

After tucking her perfectly he went to do his morning chores . He came out from washroom  to see her jaan in tears.

He panicked seeing her crying. He hurriedly went near her and taked her in his lap hugging her and rubbing her back to calm her.

M: (worried) shh baby what happened?  Why are you crying jaan

N: (while crying) ma.... mani..

M: ha baby bolo

N: it's hurting

M: where baby?

She points towards her heart where she got shot. (Hope you guys remember ). Manik slowly rubs her heart to sooth her pain.

M: shh baby it's ok. Your mani is here na then why my baby is crying. The pain will go away now.

Nandhini nods and cries. Manik slowly kisses near her wound through the fabric.  By the time others too came inside the room (since manik opened the door earlier) and gets worried seeing nandhini crying.

C: manik what happened to princess ? Why is she crying?

M : she is having pain on her wound. (To navya) navya pls pass me the medicine.

She passes the box and manik takes a tablet from it which will help her reduce the pain.manik slowly makes her eat the medicine.

M: now the pain will go ok. Just close your eyes and sleep abd don't get up from bed without telling me and my permission ok. You need rest.

She nods and closes her eyes. she slowly sleeps. He made her lay down properly.

Manik is looking her sleeping form without blinking his eyes. Cabir see this and got to know his condition. It's true that nandhini behaves maturely and handles the situation also manik where manik act impulse. But at the same time they all know both are deprived from parents love which they tries to give each other. For manik nandhini is his everything. Before his girlfriend,  she is his best friend and mostly his baby whom he pampers and loves the most. He always tell that nandu will always be his first baby if in future if they have children then also that will not change. He also tell children will go away when they grow to live their life but it's nandhini who will be with him to love him , to handle him and to be his baby, gf, best friend life everything. So he can't stand a single scratch on her.

These all things made him scared for her. And cabir can see that. He slowly came near manik and placed his hand on his shoulder. Manik turned and hugged him. He to responded but none spoke.  After some time manik break the hug and told all of them to go and get ready for college. First they refused but manik told them he will take care of nandhu you guys go and attend college.

C:(teasing )  abey  just tell na you want to romance with your jaan without any disturbance we will understand

M:(gritting his teeth ) cabirrrrrrrr

C: I know my name

M: guys just take this joker and go to college.  Or else I will kill him

Cabir was going to tell something but navya dragged him outside followed by others.