Part 37: Danger Strikes

Manik broke the hug.

M: baby chalo all are waiting for us.

N: no mani I have class only one hour. You guys go I will come with driver uncle.

M: no baby I will wait. You go and attend the class ok and ha now don't provoke that maddy again ok

Nandhini nods and goes to her class. Manik goes to Canteen where others waiting for them. Manik told them to go he will come with nandhu.

Mu : no yaar we will also wait.

M: but...

D: let's do one thing we will go to mall.alu baby you told me right you need to shop something for you.

A: ya right. So we will go to mall and after that will go to home.

M: good. So you guys go I will pick nandhini

C: I will stay with manik.

They all goes except manbir. Of course it's Canteen so Cabir went to do his favourite job that is eating and manik shakes his head in disbelief seeing him muttering a 'bhukkad' .

Nandhu's class got over early so she came and saw manbir waiting for them. She went towards them.

N: hi bhai and manik

C: hii behna. Class got over ?

N : ya by the way where is everyone ?

M: they went for shopping alya want to buy something

N: ok so let's go.

They went and sat in car. Manik started driving.

N: mani let's go to mall.

M: why you want to buy something?

N: no but just give them company

C: Acha it us for company. Not for having your favourite ice cream ?

N : bhaiyu...

M: (smiles ) I know baby you want ice cream. It's ok chalo let's get you your ice cream

N:( happy ) yeee chalo jaldi jaldi

M: easy baby

She smiles cutely and they soon reach the mall. They spotted others and went near them. After getting all needed by alya they decided to return not before having nandhini's ice cream. They also packed some ice cream for her.

They were returning but nandhini stopped half the way.

M: baby kya hua ? Chalo

N: mani one minute. I forgot my purse on the counter I just take that and will be back.

They noded. She goes inside the mall and picked the purse. She then went to washroom.

Here manik told others too goes to home. He and cabir will come with nandhini. They went in one car and here manbir waits for nandhini.

Inside the mall while coming from washroom someone injected something in her neck and she fell unconscious. By seeing her unconscious the crowd gathered near her but some one came and picked her in his arms and told the crowd that he will take her to hospital since he know her. And the person took her and placed her in back seat of car and drove away. Mani and cabir didn't so since they was on other side.

After waiting for a long time they didn't so nandhini so they searched her all the mall but couldn't find her. Negative thoughts were coming in manik's mind and he is scared to lose his life. Cabir was also not in a good condition.but composing herself they searched for her.

At that time they got to know about some one took a unconscious girl with him. They got more worried and checked the cc tv footage just to realise that was their life nandhini. They couldn't see the face of the person who took nandhini. They hurriedly went outside and searched for any clue bit didn't find anything.

They both sat on car and drove outside and searched her in all way. Suddenly out if nowhere a truck came in front of their car and for saving themselves manik turned the steering to left resulting the car to hot in a tree. They both went unconscious inside the car.

Nandhini was seen lying unconscious on a floor in a room with dim light and the door was locked from outside. On other side manik and cabir was also lying lifeless.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued. . . . . . .

I'm sorry I know it's boring and also short but please bear with me so sorry. I don't know what I have written actually.
Anyway pls tell me your views.

Do you have any suggestions regarding the story or track then let me know.

Good night 😄😄😄😄

See you soon 😄😄😄😄

Keep smiling 😄😄😄😄