Part 14: Cute tantrums

Hi guys. Here goes the next part. hope you guys like it. Enjoy reading.

Manik hugs nandhu tightly. Nandhu too reciprocates the hug.

Manik was making himself believe that his baby is safe and is in his arms. After sometime he breaks the hug and cups her face and kisses all over her faces.

M:(while looking in her eyes) dare you pull this stunt on me again baby you will see the worst of me.

N:(smiles) I will not. Nandhini promise. When my papa is here why will baby fear. She will be always safe.

Manik without saying anything hugs her. Then slowly makes her lye on bed.

They hear door knocking sound.

M: I will open the door ok.

Nandhu nods.  Manik opens the door and others came inside. They chat for sometime. In night the hospital allows only one person to stay. So manik stay with nandhini others goes to home by telling they will come tomorrow.

After they went manik came near nandhini and tucks her in bed properly and was going to sleep on couch.but nandhini holds his hand.manik looks at her and ask what by raising his eyebrow.

N:(cutely ) baby doesn't get sleep without her papa

Manik smiles hearing this.  But he know she needed rest and he doesn't want to hurt her in any manner.

M: (camly ) baby I know but for today please sleep alone. You know na papa is here only. I don't want to hurt you baby. You need rest.

N:(stubborn ) no u will not sleep alone. And you will not hurt me ever. Please na (with puppy face)

Manik sighs and agrees. He lyes beside her and take her in his arms carefully without hurting her. He slowly pats her head and she sleeps. Manik smiles seeing her and slowly pecks her lips and sleeps peacefully.

At midnight manik woke up and see nandhu who is sleeping cutely. He turn towards the door to see a shadow near the door. He place nandhini carefully and looks for the person. But listening sound from inside the shadow run away from there.

Manik follows the shadow but the shadow escaped from there. Manik gets a bracelet from the floor. By seeing the bracelet he was burning in anger. Manik recognised the bracelet,  it was neyonika's bracelet.

M:(angrily) now it's enough neyonika. You tried to kill my baby and but you couldn't do anything. Now again you tried to harm her. You did the biggest mistake of your life by coming here neyonika. At first I forgiven you because of my baby. I know she will not like it. Somewhere I believed you are not behind my nandhini's state but so you again proved me wrong. Now I will not let you live in peace.

Next day morning

Manik and nandhini was sleeping peacefully. Manik was the first one to wake up. Others too came.  Navya handed him his clothes and he went to change.

By the time he came back nandhu was sitting and navya was pleading her to have the soup. But nandhini is not opening her mouth.manik shakes his head seeing her tantrums.

M: what is happening here?

Na: manik thank God you came. Now you please make her have this soup and medicines. She is not listening to us.

Nandhini pouts listening navya.

M: you guys go I will see her.

They goes outside. Manik took the soup and came near her. He takes the soup and blows a little and took it near her lips.  But she turned her face other side.

M: baby you want to get well right. So have this soup and medicines.

N; (cutely ) mani I don't want to have this soup. It's yuck 

M: jaan please you need to have it. Common open your mouth.

N: ( stubborn ) no no

Manik was going to scold her seeing her stubbornness. But his brain suddenly gave him an idea.

M: (with smirk) ok so you will not eat right. Fine then I will tell the Dr to not give you discharge today. I also tell him until you become fit and fine just admit you in hospital. And you don't want to eat medicines also baby I will tell Dr to give you injection instead  of that ok baby. Now you are happy right?

Nandhini face was worth watching. She was horrified listening this.

N: mani you can't do this to me

M:(evily) try me baby.

N: ok I will have it. But you will tell Dr to discharge me today and no injection

M: thts like my girl.

He feeds her and she ate while making all sorts of faces.

N: gandha  soup.

M: now it's medicine time.

Nandhini hates medicine. But she have that with great difficulty.

N: (cutely)  you are so bad. Monster I will not talk to you.

Manik smiles and takes a silk in his hand and started unwrapping this and was eating.

N: haww you monster. Here I'm angry and you are eating chocolate.

M: (causually ) some one told me she is not going to talk to me. Actually I was going to give this to her after having medicine. But now she is not talking so I thought I will eat it.

N: (cutely) I'm not angry at you. And I will talk to you na so give me my chocolate.

M:(teasing) but I'm a monster na

N: no you are so sweet. Who told you monster I will not leave them.

Manik now couldn't control himself and starts laughing.

N:(whines) mani....

M:(stops laughing) ohh my baby you are so cute.

N: I know now give me the chocolate.

Manik gaves her chocolate and she started eating like a baby. Manik was admiring her and Was happy seeing her antics.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued. ........................

What will manik do to neyonika?

How was the update?

Please please give your comments and votes.

See you soon

😊😀😁😁😀😁😀😁😀

Keep smiling 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀