Part 28: Danger ?

Next morning  let's see what will happen in  manan's life. If maddy will be able to  win their trust.

Manik and nandhini is sleeping peacefully in each others arms.  Nandhini's sleep broken due to the sun rays. She slowly woke up by rubbing her eyes cutely. She looks to see her mani sleeping like a baby. She kiss his forhead and went to kick start her day.

After she went manik woke up missing her warmth looking for her. He heard water sound and get to know she is in washroom.  He too goes to fresh n up.

After that they all met in dining table for having breakfast. They completed their food as usual with cabir's lame jokes ,  nandhu's blabbering, manik and cabir's nok jhok etc.

In space

Fab 5 along with nandhini , navya and abhi entered the college premise. Manik dropped nandhini and navya till their classroom  and went for his practice. Till noon all were doing their respective works. In these time maddy didn't disturbed them. In fact maddy was not seen  in the college.

In noon manik got an urgent meeting so he went to attend after telling others. 

Nandhini has to collect some details about the upcoming concert from one of her classmate who is absent today urgently. So she went outside the college to collect asked by the principal. She messaged the same to manik .

After completing her works she was returning to college but out of no where 4 to 5 boys came in front of her. She startled seeing them but without showing any emotions she walked away ignoring them. They followed her. She increased her speed seeing this and they too increased their speed. 

She began to ran in fear and they chased her. It was not so crowds area so there were none at that time to rescue her. One of the boy hold her and turned her towards him. He was going to touch her cheek but she kicked him and again tried to ran But others blocked her.

One of them was going to pounce on her so she closed her eyes in fear but nothing happened. She opened her eyes to see someone hitting them black and blue. And it was maddy who saved her.

After punching them maddy came near a crying nandhini.

Ma: hey nandhini shh don't cry. Everything is all right look they are gone.  Come i will take you to college.

Somehow maddy took her to fab 4 who was in jam room with navya. 

Jam room

In jam room they were chit chatting then nandhini ran and hugged cabir tightly and started to cry. Cabir panicked seeing his little princess crying badly. 

C: (worries ) princess  hey what happened doll ? Why are you crying? Pls stop it you know na bhaiyu can't see your tears. Pls tell me kya hua ?  Dont tell your bhaiyu.

But she was crying and others too worried seeing her like this. Navya quickly called manik. In all these none noticed maddy standing there.

In no time manik reached there panting since he was near the college only.

M:(worried ) Nandhini....

Nandhini listens the voice which she want to listen from long. She without thinking anything ran to manik and hug him.manik hugs her tightly and tried to calm her by saying smooth words and also sometimes by pecking her and caressing her hair.

Manik suddenly notices maddy there and he gets angry.  He breaks the hug and handling nandhu to manik goes to maddy.

M:(angrily ) what did you did to her?

He was going to punch him but nandhini holds his hand.

N: mani no. He hasn't done anything in fact he saved me.

M: saved you?  Baby pls tell me kya hua ? ( by cupping her face )

N: vo.... mein... i...

And she narrated all the events.

N: mani maddy saved me from them and took me here.

M: (to maddy)  I'm sorry and thank you.

Ma: it ok. But I don't need your thank you but I need something else

C: what?

Ma: if you guys forgive me tht wilmslow be enough.

Mu : we forgive you maddy but don't expect other than this.

Ma: thank you . I'm going take care of her.

By saying maddy goes from there. Manik looks nandhu who is sobbing now. He sighs and hugs her.

M: guys you guys go to home. I have something to look after. ( says while looking nandhu)

Others understand and nods. They goes to home while manik takes nandhini with him.

After they went from jam room maddy came out from behind the door and looks them going.

Ma:step 1 accomplished. (Smirks evily)

.
.
.
.
.
.
  To be continued. . . . . . . .

How was the update?

Pls tell your views and support me.

Keep smiling 😄😄😄

Good night 😄 😄 😄 😄

See you soon  😃😊 ☺☺