Part 25: New Enemy?

Manik and nandhini were in each others arms sleeping peacefully. Fab 4 with navbhi came there and saw so most beautiful scene of them. They adored them for sometime. After that cabir was going to wake them up. But blocked by mukti.

Mu:(whispers )  cabir where are you going ? Let them sleep yaar. Look how cute they are

C: I too don't have the mind to wake them up. But my princess needs to have food and medicines. It's time for her medicine.so I have to wake them .

Rest nods understanding the situation.cabir slowly goes near them and sat near them. He caresses nandhini's head and slowly bends and pecks her forhead. After that he very sweetly tries to wakes her.

C:(lovingly ) princess ... bacha get up. You have to eat something honey wake up.

Nandini stirs in sleeps. Cabir again pats her and she slowly opens her eyes and saw cabir. She smiles and look around to see others too.

N: bhaiyu...

C: at last my honey woke up. Now let me do the honour of waking this idiot. Bunny you step aside.

Nandhini gets up from bed and stood behind cabir. Cabir goes near manik and bends his face near to him.

C: (screams in manik's ear) manikkkkk....

Manik woke up with a jerk sweating.  He looks here and there horrified. He looks to see them laughing holding there stomachs. He gets angry.

M: (anger) cabirrrrrrrr  I will kill you.

By saying this he ran to catch him who ran away for his life. There starts the chasing game. But they stopped listening nandhini's voice.

N: mani bhaiyu stop it na I'm hungry.

By listening they stops and came near nandhu. They both took her to dining table. After that all had their food with lots of fun. Manik and cabir were feeding nandhu and was eating themselves. After having food manik give her medicine that she took without any tantrums. 

Next morning

They woke up and got ready to go to college. After lots of pleading manik agreed to take nandhini to college. They reached college. Manik dropped nandhini in her class and went for jamming.

After sometime nandhini went out of the class room.  She was going to jam room but suddenly her leg got twisted and was going to fall but someone catches her and prevents from the fall. She opened her eyes to see some unknown face. She hurriedly  stand straight .

N: thank you

By saying this she was going from there but the person hold  her hand. She turned and tried to take her hand back. But he was not letting her do that.

P: beautiful

N: what?

P: relax. I just said you are looking beautiful just like a doll. Why are getting hyper.

N: look you saved me from falling thank you for that. Now leave my hand or else you will regret.

P: ohh wild cat. Easy baby. (While looking her from head to toe) I think I like you. Will you be mine? But why am I even asking. I fixed you. You are very lucky.  You know.

N:(angrily ) stop talking rubbish.  You don't know me... i

P: you are right I don't know you. So let's go we need to know each other na. By the way what's your name darling?

Nandhini... nandhini moorthy is her name.

A voice told. They turned to see Fab 5 with navbhi. Nandhini sighs in relief. She looks manik .

P: oh thanks boss. (To nandhu) Nandhini.... what a perfect name. So myself madhyam singhania.  So ready to be mine.

Manik came near them and releases nandhini's hand from his grip. Manik side hugs nandhu and punchs madhyam on his face. He fall down due to the force. Manik picks him up by his collar and punches him.

M:( angrily ) how dare you? How dare you to look at my nandhini and talk to her like that. 

He is punching him. At last maddy pushes him.

Ma: who the hell are you ?

M: manik manik malhotra

Ma: ( smiles) oh so you are the great Monster manik malhotra. I heard a lot about you. I heard that a girl tamed you and made you a human from beast. So us that girl is nandhini ?  Oh my God  (staring nandhini while making her uncomfortable ) so I'm very lucky to have her. ( To nandhu ) I will make you mine soon baby.

( to manik) if you can stop me then do it.

M:(furious ) you....

And was going to pounce on him but principal came and dismissed them. Manik angrily went from there. Nandhini looks him and goes behind him assuring others.

Madhyam singhania : new student of space. Came in space and manan's  life with a motive. Want to destroy some one. Good singer. Rest you will know in story.

Manik angrily goes and sit inside the car and was going to drive but nandhini too came and sat beside him.

M: nandhu get out from the car

But she doesn't respond.

M: (angrily shouts ) didn't you hear. I told you to get out and leave me alone.

Nandhini flinched by his voice.

N: mani I. ..

Manik angrily came outside the car and opens the door of nandhini's side and take her outside by holding her arms. He again sat in driver seat and was going to start the car but nandhini sat in front of the car on floor( road ).

Other side

Maddy was walking through the corridor and was in deep thought. Suddenly his phone rings. He took the call.

Ma: Hello ya I just entered and had  the first encounter with them.

P:...........

Ma: I know. I will do that. I remember why I came here.

P: ....

Ma: ok.

He cuts the call and determine something and goes from there.

.
.

.

.

To be continued. . . . . . . . . . . . .

I'm so so so sorry for late. I was stuck in something.

How was the update?

What you think about maddy?

What will be his motive?

I know the chapter was boring but please bear with that.

You guys didn't respond and no one gave me any suggestions. If you have anything give me.

Good night 😄😄😄😄😄

Keep smiling 😄😄😄😄😄

See you soon 😄😄😄😄