𝗑𝗌𝗇𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗄

All About Épanoui: Mnet's Newest Survival Show
written by: li haeyoung
92% upvoted
8% downvoted

__________________

Rising company PNATION, known for signing idols who wish for more freedom, are involved in scandals, or want a second chance, has recently announced a collaboration girl group survival show with Mnet. The show, entitled Épanoui claims that it wants to help those who "deserve a second chance to truly bloom".

There are already several rumors surrounding the show, including that several idols from the disbanded groups "HEART ATTACK!" and "SKY BLEU" as well as many former trainees from well known companies including JYP, SM, and CUBE ENT.

We were able to interview the host and national representative of the show, Park Jimin for some more information regarding the new show.

Here's a transcript of the video message he recorded for us:

"Hi guys I'm Jimin, nice to meet you guys! I will be the National Representative and Host of Mnet's new survival show ÉPANOUI! The show will have 20 trainees competing for 6 spots in PNATION's first girl group. They will come from all backgrounds, including former trainees, idols, and even some who have no experience in the industry. The show will air on Mnet once a week and will have both professionally judged and publically voted missions. Good luck to all the new trainees~ the mentors and hosts wish you the best and are hopeful that this new group will help those most deserving to have their chance to debut!"

Though the host seems very enthusiastic about this new show, netizens are already worried about the validity of the show. Most of the concern is regarding Mnet's notorious editing and alleged rigging of votes.

One twitter user even claimed "this show is meant to give trainees who were treated poorly, but we all know Mnet has already chosen who's going to debut"

When we talked to Park Jimin about this, he explained, "I'd like to soothe fans fears on this. PNATION and the rest of the staff are working hard ensure this show is fair to all girls and we will be voting using a third party company. All episodes will be reviewed by us before airing."

Even with these reassurances, some netizens are still concerned. One thing is for sure, with all the buzz around the show~ Épanoui is certain to have a successful debut episode!

💜 UPVOTE THIS ARTICLE
LEAVE A COMMENT

see comments

@user28 I mean we all know that Mnet is a snake but I mean look at Jimin... who could not trust him??

@eatsleepkpop I really hope the idols from HEART ATTACK and SKY BLEU will be on the show... they really do deserve another chance.

@mybiasdoesnotknowiexist do you think will let international fans vote??? please let us vote mnet!!!!!