𝗑𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 ; 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗉 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 [𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗗]

CLOSED
Voting Closing: 6/29 at 8 AM PST
(Midnight 6/31 KST)

After a few more days of practice, it's finally time for the big performances... each group has practiced and practiced, but the results will be up to the audience.

There will be two types of voting for the second mission to determine who will get the benefits before the first elimination. Note that there will be another round of voting later for the trainee's first ranks just like for episode zero that will actually decide the elimination!

As outlined previously, each center automatically gets a 25,000 point benefit and  the winning team will earn a 50,000 point benefit.

You're probably wondering: how can my group win mission two?

There will be two types of voting: center and group voting.

The three centers will compete against each other, the winner will receive 25 extra votes for their group. Only Épanoui contestants can vote for center. You get one vote for every trainee you have.

The group members will compete to earn votes individually, which will all be added together to get the group's score. Anyone can vote for the individual trainees BUT each person has 5 votes total, and they cannot be used on the same person. Unlike with previous voting, every user gets 5 votes, so if you have multiple trainees you still only have five votes. You can vote for yourself. Don't just vote for friends/make alliances for this voting, vote for the people you think deserve it :)

**votes that break rules will not be counted

QUESTIONS HERE

TAG PEOPLE TO VOTE HERE

[CENTER VOTING]
*épanoui trainees only; one vote per trainee
*please don't stalk these because it will be more fun to just find out when i release the last part of episode three!

CANDIDATES

———CHOI SEOHYUN———vivid : as if it's your last

———CHOI SEOHYUN———
vivid : as if it's your last

VOTE HERE