𝗑𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝗑 𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 ; 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾

Finally, the day that the trainees have been waiting for, the final elimination before the finale. Debut is so close, yet there is still a seemingly endless time until they reach that day. Only twelve trainees will continue on from this point.

1
2 - 3 - 4
5 - 6 - 7 - 8
9 - 10 - 11 - 12

All the girls file into a group as the cameras begin rolling.

Park Jimin (National Rep): Those were some spectacular performances by the trainees a few nights ago... i think they truly embodied the concepts they wanted to show to you. From the cute Summer Dream, to the bold Dumb Dumb, and finally to the fiery Get It, they have worked hard to show their true potential. Let's see the rankings for the week. 

The camera angle changes to show Park Jimin standing directly to the side of the rearranged pyramid.

Let's begin with number ten, the halfway mark from the original number of trainees.

In tenth place this time we have a trainee who was known for her visuals who took on the main vocal position for the first time in the competition.

[INTERVIEW]

Kang Hyunjin (?? // SM): I really want to be in the debut line up again, but honestly i'd also just like to survive...

[END INTERVIEW]

10.
「 KIM SORA ; JYP 」
689,000 VOTES
[ -4 ]

 「 KIM SORA ; JYP 」689,000  VOTES [ -4 ]

Shin Eunjin (?? // IND): Woah... tenth place and we're already at almost 700,000 votes... how many votes did first place get??

The other girls express their congratulations to the girl, though they are surprised she dropped out of the debut line up. Who would be taking her place?

Kim Sora (10 // JYP):  *beginning to tear up* Ah... i can't believe this! Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to make it all the way to the finale, i really didn't see this coming! it's like a dream come true for me to just be here still.

[ BONUS INTERVIEW ]