𝗑𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 ; 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝗈

Park Jimin (National Rep): Are you ready to find out the top three trainees?

There's a chorus of cheers from the trainees, and Jimin pulls out a second card with the rest of the rankings.

Park Jimin (National Rep: Our third ranked trainee has struggled in the past few evaluations... but ultimately won over the national producers hearts...

[INTERVIEW]

Jung Yena (JYP // ???): Judging by who's left... it's not me. My guess is Misae maybe?

[END INTERVIEW]

3. Kwon Choonchee ( +10 ) ; 190,520 Votes

Kwon Choonchee (Yuehua // 3): Wahh I didn't think I'd make it

Kwon Choonchee (Yuehua // 3): Wahh I didn't think I'd make it.. I'm extremely grateful for the national producers for providing me with endless support. When i saw my name on banners during my last performance, it encouraged me and made me emotional and happy, knowing that there are people who support me. I was in the lower ranks on the first voting and I'd lost all my motivation. But now, i'll continue and work extra hard to be sure to debut! Thank you so much!!

She proudly climbs the flights of stairs to take the third place position.

Park Sunhi (PLEDIS // 4): Hey, congrats!

Kwon Choonchee (Yuehua // 3): You too! I can't believe this! *she looks down to where the remaining trainees are* Ohhhh it's high up here.... probably not the time for this but I'm terrified of heights....

Park Sunhi (PLEDIS // 4): Oh. Me too... but I'm not thinking about the height and instead thinking about how hard it was to get here and how it's worth the risk that we're 15 feet in the air right now and there's no railing on the stairs and oh no....

Kwon Choonchee (Yuehua // 3): *grabbing onto her hand* If we hold onto each other we're way less likely to fall...

Park Sunhi (PLEDIS // 4): *blushing slightly* Yeah... we are...

Park Jimin (National Rep): And taking the number two position... a foreign trainee....

[INTERVIEW]

Lee Chaerin (BigHit // ???): I knew it wasn't me... it had to be Seohyun or Misae and that honestly worried me so much because that meant if I wasn't number one I was probably going home.