𝗑𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

DUE 7/29 at Midnight PST

The concept evaluation, based on Produce's mission by the same name, is an evaluation where trainees are challenged to perform an original song with a distinctive concept.

Three songs were written for the show: Summer Dream, Dumb Dumb, and Get It. The national producers initially voted for where trainees would be placed, but after the elimination there was a reshuffle of the teams and one member from each team had to join a new one.

Now it's time to decide the final parts for the mission. If you need help with the positions, i outlines them all in episode five part one. You don't have to follow the roles I gave each trainee in the episode, but know that the feedback the mentors gave will be true throughout the entire evaluation. Please follow those positions, but you can add dance positions if necessary because i only put a main dancer.

Here's how the benefit works: the center of the team automatically earns 30,000 votes no matter what the result. The teams will compete against each other for votes as a whole, and the winning team will receive a benefit of 50,000 votes each. There are two elements to winning this mission, half will be by the votes, half will be by a scoring system based on how well you worked together, the speed at which you completed the mission, and how well each person suits their position.

For the mission you'll need:
-Which trainee is portraying each part
-Positions: main vocal/rap/dance, lead, sub, center, leader, visual
-You don't need a group name, but an introduction would be great :)
-Notes on who was active, how well you worked together. your discussion and notes will be what i base the episode off of.

The form should be submitted by the leader of the group in PM.

BLANK FORM HERE

QUESTIONS HERE

without further ado... let's reveal the final teams!

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵