𝗑𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 ; 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

The night of the performances is a rush, there are twice the number of staff rushing around the venue, and a few extra stylists for each group ensuring that everything goes absolutely perfect tonight.

But, no matter how much each team has practiced, and how well they suit the concept, it will be up to the national producers to decide who will get the chance to be a part of the finale.

Let's see how well each group did...

[ TEAM DUMB DUMB ]

「 in the recording studio 」

Zhang Weilan (13 // PLEDIS): Woah... this is so nice...

Kwon Choonchee (15 // Yuehua): I always knew they had one of these at the company, but I've never actually been inside one.

The trainees file inside and take a seat on the couch behind all of the recording and sound equipment. Two mentors enter soon after, accompanied by a sound technician.

Jeon Jungkook (Vocal Mentor): Hey everyone... how have your rehearsals been going?

Kim Hyuna (Rap Mentor): Any tricky parts you want to work out before the producer arrives?

[ INTERVIEW ]

Park Athena (3 // PLEDIS): When they mentioned another producer coming... I wondered if they would be famous too. It's already hard to focus with the mentors around... but now another potentially famous person to worry about embarrassing myself in front of?

 but now another potentially famous person to worry about embarrassing myself in front of?

[ END INTERVIEW ]

Kwon Choonchee (15 // Yuehua): Could we maybe work on my rap parts a bit...

Kim Hyuna (Rap Mentor): Sure! Let's go over it quickly...

Choonchee performs the rap part to the best of her ability, though it isn't the cleanest, she manages to get through all the words.

Kim Hyuna (Rap Mentor): Is this your first time rapping like this?

Kwon Choonchee (15 // Yuehua): Yeah, when i trained the company only focused on my dancing and vocals...

Jeon Jungkook (Vocal Mentor): It really wasn't the best if i'm honest. You're getting all the words but it doesn't feel like there's any meaning behind them.

Kim Hyuna (Rap Mentor): I agree. Rap isn't just about how fast or the flow of your words, you also have to show the meaning behind them. You have a naturally soft voice, but you'll need to be more forceful.