𝗑𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝗑 𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 ; 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝗈

[ BEGIN EPISODE ]

Park Jimin (National Rep): Shall we continue with the rankings... let's see which trainee has come in third this week.

The camera angle changes to show the group of remaining girls, nervously awaiting the next trainee to continue into the finale.

In third place... a trainee who has never left the top six before...

[INTERVIEW]

Kim Sora (10 // JYP): It's obviously Chaerin... I was kind of worried though... she's never dropped below the top two before.

[END INTERVIEW]

3.
「 LEE CHAERIN ; BIGHIT 」
1,027,000 VOTES
[ -2 ]

Lee Suran (?? // CUBE): I called it! Congratulations Chaerin! *she high fives the girl as she passes*

Misae Nakamura (?? // JYP): That's still so high... wow... a million votes....

The trainees politely congratulate Chaerin as she takes the third place seat, though they are all secretly surprised that she's given up her first place crown.

Lee Chaerin (3 // BigHit): Even though my ranking dropped, I'm still very happy to be going on to the finale next week. I'll be forever grateful to everyone who has supported me, and to all the trainees who have become some of my closest friends. *she makes a heart for the camera before taking her seat*

[ BONUS INTERVIEW ]

Lee Chaerin (3 // BigHit): *wiping a tear* Gosh

Lee Chaerin (3 // BigHit): *wiping a tear* Gosh... I can't believe this... I trained for so long only to leave BigHit, thinking that was the end of my dream, but here I am, so close to reaching debut. It's been quite the journey... and even though there were highs and lows, I'll always remember it fondly.