𝗑𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 ; 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾

RECAP:

Park Jimin (National Rep): On this sheet of paper, are four songs... but without the title, only the number of members and a brief description. You will have the first choice.

Lee Chaerin (BigHit // A): *reads the options* I choose song #2.

Park Jimin (National Rep): Okay, go ahead and read the clue about it for us.

Lee Chaerin (BigHit // A): This song has a girl crush concept, but it also is more mature and sexy. It has a balance between rap and vocals, but also requires members be strong in dance. It is from an older, but well known group's recent comeback.

[INTERVIEW]

Lee Chaerin (BigHit // A): I tried to act really cool and confident when I was talking to Park Jimin.... but I mean it's Park Jimin and I was actually dying on the inside the whole time. My inner fangirl was screeching, but I had to act cool because he was there and there were so many cameras on me!

[END INTERVIEW]

Park Jimin (National Rep): And your first choice is?

________________________

Lee Chaerin (BigHit // A): This person is  very cheerful and her dance skills are amazing, she's very nice to work with and I would like to work with her again.... my first choice will be Athena Park.

Athena stands with a smile and makes her way beside Chaerin.

Park Athena (PLEDIS // A): I would love to join your team~ thank you!

Jung Yena (JYP // C): *whispers* Wow.... she's building an avengers team....

Hwang Hayun (IND // C): *whispers* I can't believe she chose her... oh who am I kidding, pretty people always pick each other.

Lee Chaerin (BigHit // A): She's the best best rapper here and has done a lot to show it and with a half rap based song, I hope she will be able to show her talents of rapping, my second choice will be Lee Suran.

Suran gives Chowon a high five before going to stand beside Athena.

Lee Suran (CUBE // B): Thank you for choosing me~ let's go team #2 fighting!

[INTERVIEW]

Lee Somin (IND // A): So far Chaerin has chosen Athena and Suran... the best dancer and rapper... it's obvious that they're the team to beat... but who could? Both of them are so popular there's no way anyone could....