𝗑𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

DUE 8/11 at Midnight PST

This mission is the same drill as usual, parts, song link, positions, but everyone will be performing in one mass group of twelve. There will be two songs performed on the finale; highlight (iz*one) and other song that will be decided by the group.

Here's how the benefit for the mission works: the center of each song automatically earns 100,000 votes. That's it~ there's no competition this time.

So there are two parts, first you have to decide only the positions, the second song you want to perform you have to choose the song, positions, and portrayals.  It must be ot12 and cannot be highlight or rumor (iz*one). you'll have to find a suitable link and divide the parts up among yourselves.

You will also need to fill out the google link for the positions of the second song. Based on the results i'll figure out the center and positions. even though it's part of the mission, i'll give 50,000 votes to everyone who fills out the link. You can only fill out the form if you are a trainee.

LINK HERE

For the mission you'll need:
-A girl group song to perform with twelve members.
-Which trainee is portraying each part
-Positions: main vocal/rap/dance, lead, sub, center, leader, visual
-You don't need a group name, but an introduction would be great :)
—link to the performance
-Notes on who was active, how well you worked together. your discussion and notes will be what i base the episode off of.

The form should be submitted by the leader of the group in PM.

BLANK FORM HERE

QUESTIONS HERE

without further ado... let's reveal the final team!

—YANG LI MEI ; vocalist —PARK ATHENA ; dancer-vocalist-rapper—LEE CHAERIN ; vocalist-dancer—LEE SURAN ; rapper—CHARLOTTE ASHBOURNE ; vocalist —CHOI SEOHYUN ; dancer-vocalist—SHIN EUNJIN ; vocalist-dancer-rapper—HWANG HAYUN ; rapper-vocalist —BAE C...

—PARK ATHENA ; dancer-vocalist-rapper
—LEE CHAERIN ; vocalist-dancer
—LEE SURAN ; rapper
—CHARLOTTE ASHBOURNE ; vocalist
—CHOI SEOHYUN ; dancer-vocalist
—SHIN EUNJIN ; vocalist-dancer-rapper
—HWANG HAYUN ; rapper-vocalist
—BAE CHOWON ; rapper-dancer-vocalist
—KIM SORA ; vocalist
—KANG HYUNJIN ; vocalist
—KWON CHOONCHEE ; dancer-vocalist-rapper

DISCUSS HERE

[note that the skills by each trainees name are the skills they have shown in the show so far]

[also note that part of the scoring is the logic behind each position. ex: the new trainee on the team probably won't take the main vocal part or leader position because she isn't experienced on the team yet]